I just wonder if you're looking for issues where none exist. I honestly don't see an issue with those pictures you posted.

It’s in the lens but it doesn’t show in my photos.

I Will show the manger I don’t want to have an issue with it
    02-07-2018 12:13 PM
    It’s in the lens but it doesn’t show in my photos.

I Will show the manger I don’t want to have an issue with it
    The underlined is the important piece here. If you don't notice it unless you're looking for the issue, is it really an issue? Is it worth the continued trips and exchanges?
    calebt likes this.
    02-07-2018 12:14 PM
    The underlined is the important piece here. If you don't notice it unless you're looking for the issue, is it really an issue? Is it worth the continued trips and exchanges?
    The only thing they might do is repair the lens.
    02-07-2018 12:19 PM
    The only thing they might do is repair the lens.
    You're chasing perfection. Good luck.
    02-07-2018 01:01 PM
    You're chasing perfection. Good luck.
    Do you know how do I delete my account.
    02-07-2018 01:35 PM
    Here? No I don’t know but the mods might.
    02-07-2018 01:37 PM
    Do you know how do I delete my account.
    If you go to the top left (where you login) you can then go to "Manage Profile" -- from there you can deactivate your account.

This is not reversible.
    mogelijk likes this.
    02-07-2018 03:55 PM
    The issues exists and even MacRumors have reported the issue and mine has it. I tried android already hated it .no I won’t keep swapping
    Well I wouldn’t use MacRumors as a reliable source ... a nest of haters and serial complainers
    02-08-2018 04:06 PM
    Well I wouldn’t use MacRumors as a reliable source ... a nest of haters and serial complainers
    I have 2 phone X’s with dust in the lenses. Am I not a reliable source?
    02-08-2018 04:10 PM
    I have 2 phone X’s with dust in the lenses. Am I not a reliable source?
    Not necessarily
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    02-08-2018 04:17 PM
    Not necessarily
    I guess I make up stories then for no reason.
    02-08-2018 04:41 PM
    I guess I make up stories then for no reason.
    Don’t know and frankly don’t care.
    I’m quite familiar with serial complainers and I saw one here.
    There is no such a thing as a perfect product (well, unsless you don’t want to pay $100.000 for an iPhone).
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    02-08-2018 04:46 PM
    Don’t know and frankly don’t care.
    I’m quite familiar with serial complainers and I saw one here.
    There is no such a thing as a perfect product (well, unsless you don’t want to pay $100.000 for an iPhone).
    This is the thing. There is another thread I started on this forum about this in November. I was first one to report this issue on iMore. Now on the other hand, have a exchanged my phone over this? No. Does it cause any issues with my pictures? No. And it probably won’t for 95% of the people who have dust in their lense. Should we being paying $999+ with a great camera with dust in the lense right out of the box? No. But it is what it is. Both of my X’s are still original. One from launch. And one from December. I just never let this dust thing bother me and I enjoy my phones.

The OP is just looking for a perfect phone and that is just hard to get. Doesn’t matter the maker.
    02-08-2018 04:57 PM
    Just to be clear (as I tried to do with the mod, but I’m not sure my private message was sent), I didn’t want to be rude with the OP, nor to argue with Ganz on their perception about their iPhone X quality.
    I just had an awful experience on MacRumors forum with serial complainers, ended up with me arguing with a couple of moderators that singled me out and forced me to cancel my account (I was one of the older subscriber and definitely one of the most active there, as I am a very strong Apple supporter). Since I found iMore a better place to me, I don’t want to start that again here. I tried to gave the OP some advices, but I saw someone seeking for something that really don’t have any impact on the phone functionality.
    My two cents
    tadpoles and nikkisharif like this.
    02-09-2018 03:16 AM
    I. Will. Not. Look. For. Dust. In. My. Camera. Lens.
    02-09-2018 05:11 AM
    I. Will. Not. Look. For. Dust. In. My. Camera. Lens.
    My first advice was: don’t seek for issue you don’t have
    I’m quite sure if I’m going to examine my iPhone with a lens i could find something wrong.
    tadpoles likes this.
    02-09-2018 05:31 AM
    Btw I had far worse issues with dust and lenses with my DSLR (you know, you can be careful as much as you want, but replacing lenses is a process that exposes your camera to dust specks ) and NEVER had any impact on photos
    02-09-2018 05:34 AM
    Just curious, people who are seeing the dust in camera lens, can it be seen with the naked eye?
    02-09-2018 06:00 AM
    Just curious, people who are seeing the dust in camera lens, can it be seen with the naked eye?
    I don’t have any dust, but from the photos I saw, yes, you can under the right light
    02-09-2018 06:05 AM
    I’m learning to love my iPhone X’s and I am not gonna look for flaws just yet. I’m sure, if I do, I will find some.
    calebt likes this.
    02-09-2018 06:16 AM
    iPhone X dust in the lens-tenor.jpg

Just seeing this thread and that's what comes to mind

The picture earlier with the dust circled looks like the phone is covered with other marks and dings that are more concerning than the "dust" (is the phone in a case?). The sample photos look great, so there's nothing to worry about. As has been pointed out numerous times just enjoy your phone, if you can (I know for those with OCD it may not be possible). I hope you get something figured out.
    02-09-2018 06:37 AM
    I am not sure what some folks are debating against/for.

General theme seems:

My iPhone X has ‘problems’ and I created this post to share.

But we have seen the OP asking “what to do” several times here in the forums and exchanged several X’s from Apple Store. Still come back with problems and ask forums users “what to do”.

Seriously though, what can we forums users do? Nothing.

If you have issues with your X, the first thing you need to do is get support from Apple. The Apple Support is great and will help you in figuring out what is going on. Venting here in the forums has no use whatsoever.

Now, some folks are also suggesting to ignore finding flaws and enjoy the phone. That’s not good either but same thing applies. If you find a problem, contact Apple Support. Very simple!
    02-09-2018 05:03 PM
    Yes it can be. But i noticed when I looked at my camera lense out in sunlight. The bottom lense has a piece of lint in it. If you look at it in doors, it’s not noticeable.
    02-10-2018 04:46 PM
    How can anyone see dust on their lens or screen protector. Sounds a little picky to me plus dust is everywhere hard not to have dust somewhere.
    02-11-2018 03:36 PM
    How can anyone see dust on their lens or screen protector. Sounds a little picky to me plus dust is everywhere hard not to have dust somewhere.
    It’s not hard. If your eyes are good. Or you glasses are good.
    02-11-2018 04:34 PM
280 ... 34567 ...