iPhone X dust in the lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
re:

Apple making false advertising on dust resistant if dust is in the lens it kills that’s feature and all three replacements I had also had dust.

They are dust resistant. The problem is the are coming from the factory with dust in them when they are assembled. The thing is the dust won’t get worse.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
re:

They are dust resistant. The problem is the are coming from the factory with dust in them when they are assembled. The thing is the dust won’t get worse.

I had 5s,6 and 6s plus but the iPhone 7,8plus and X have dust idk what there doing and not sure if my microfiber cloth is causing more dust to get it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I had 5s,6 and 6s plus but the iPhone 7,8plus and X have dust idk what there doing and not sure if my microfiber cloth is causing more dust to get it.

Instead of making threads on fora ask for the senior manager at the Apple Store and place a formal complaint with them and inform about what your other options are.

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
re:

I don’t want to continue swapping over and over again. I posted pics to show if there was dust.

I didn’t get an answer how will I notice if dust is in my photos in the future

You’re asking for other people to find the “dust” for you in the pictures you posted. That’s a good thing because it means you don’t notice it yourself. So let it go! Who cares if there are a couple of dust particles from the factory under the lens. If you’re pictures look fine, that’s all that matters. By the time you start to enjoy your phone, it’s going to be obsolete. Just use it, and stop creating unnecessary threads on multiple forums for the same issues you’ve been told multiple times before aren’t issues at all.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
re:

You’re asking for other people to find the “dust” for you in the pictures you posted. That’s a good thing because it means you don’t notice it yourself. So let it go! Who cares if there are a couple of dust particles from the factory under the lens. If you’re pictures look fine, that’s all that matters. By the time you start to enjoy your phone, it’s going to be obsolete. Just use it, and stop creating unnecessary threads on multiple forums for the same issues you’ve been told multiple times before aren’t issues at all.

I will leave it be till I”m upgrade eligible with the iPhone upgrade program but so sad how apple quality control is.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
re:

I would suggest to stop looking for non existent issues...
This is verging OCD. Every year I see people keep swapping perfectly working devices out of “problems” they are the only one noticing.
I’m quite sure if I look at mine with a lens for a few minutes I could find “defects” too.
If it really bothers you, then just ask for a full refund and good luck with another brand (where the same issues exists).

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
re:

I would suggest to stop looking for non existent issues...
This is verging OCD. Every year I see people keep swapping perfectly working devices out of “problems” they are the only one noticing.
I’m quite sure if I look at mine with a lens for a few minutes I could find “defects” too.
If it really bothers you, then just ask for a full refund and good luck with another brand (where the same issues exists).

The issues exists and even MacRumors have reported the issue and mine has it. I tried android already hated it .no I won’t keep swapping

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
re:

I'm sorry you're having issues... I have studied the photos you posted, and I simply don't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR