No it is not.
    To reduce this one my next iPhone I buy at the store and ask them to check if unit is perfect.
    02-05-2018 12:15 AM
    What complaint?
    Complaint about the numerous faulty devices they give you.
    02-05-2018 12:16 AM
    Complaint about the numerous faulty devices they give you.
    I done that but when they do give me a a faulty one I try another store and issue resolved
    02-05-2018 12:18 AM
    I don’t want to continue swapping over and over again. I posted pics to show if there was dust.

I didn’t get an answer how will I notice if dust is in my photos in the future
    You’re asking for other people to find the “dust” for you in the pictures you posted. That’s a good thing because it means you don’t notice it yourself. So let it go! Who cares if there are a couple of dust particles from the factory under the lens. If you’re pictures look fine, that’s all that matters. By the time you start to enjoy your phone, it’s going to be obsolete. Just use it, and stop creating unnecessary threads on multiple forums for the same issues you’ve been told multiple times before aren’t issues at all.
    tadpoles and Closingracer like this.
    02-05-2018 12:22 AM
    You’re asking for other people to find the “dust” for you in the pictures you posted. That’s a good thing because it means you don’t notice it yourself. So let it go! Who cares if there are a couple of dust particles from the factory under the lens. If you’re pictures look fine, that’s all that matters. By the time you start to enjoy your phone, it’s going to be obsolete. Just use it, and stop creating unnecessary threads on multiple forums for the same issues you’ve been told multiple times before aren’t issues at all.
    I will leave it be till I”m upgrade eligible with the iPhone upgrade program but so sad how apple quality control is.
    02-05-2018 12:34 AM
    I would suggest to stop looking for non existent issues...
    This is verging OCD. Every year I see people keep swapping perfectly working devices out of “problems” they are the only one noticing.
    I’m quite sure if I look at mine with a lens for a few minutes I could find “defects” too.
    If it really bothers you, then just ask for a full refund and good luck with another brand (where the same issues exists).
    02-05-2018 02:20 AM
    Patient about
    About the situation!
    I would’ve went with another company way before that.
    02-05-2018 08:20 AM
    There is already a thread on this forum. Many people including me have had dust in their lenses. Also a long thread on Mac rumors. It’s a well know problem with the X.
    I guess we got a “more recent, better batch”, then.
    02-05-2018 08:25 AM
    I would suggest to stop looking for non existent issues...
    This is verging OCD. Every year I see people keep swapping perfectly working devices out of “problems” they are the only one noticing.
    I’m quite sure if I look at mine with a lens for a few minutes I could find “defects” too.
    If it really bothers you, then just ask for a full refund and good luck with another brand (where the same issues exists).

The issues exists and even MacRumors have reported the issue and mine has it. I tried android already hated it .no I won’t keep swapping
    02-05-2018 09:41 AM
    I guess we got a “more recent, better batch”, then.
    The store I went to get it replaced gave me a launch day phone.
    02-05-2018 09:42 AM
    About the situation!
    I would’ve went with another company way before that.
    Sadly I did with android and hated it
    02-05-2018 09:45 AM
    That’s probably why.
    02-05-2018 10:33 AM
    I'm sorry you're having issues... I have studied the photos you posted, and I simply don't see anything.
    02-05-2018 10:33 AM
    I have a launch day phone and have no dust issues in my photos.
    02-05-2018 11:34 AM
    I'm sorry you're having issues... I have studied the photos you posted, and I simply don't see anything.
    That’s good then if I take photos of the Sky is that all good ways to detect if there dust and my dust is in the physical lens module touch the middle part.
    02-05-2018 11:55 AM
    That’s probably why.
    My serial number start with F
    02-05-2018 11:56 AM
    I have a launch day phone and have no dust issues in my photos.
    Like you people are saying I won’t keep swapping out again to find more issue.When I take my trip to Canada in may I will take photos and that’s how I will detected if there an issue.
    02-05-2018 11:58 AM
    Oh boy. This again.
    02-05-2018 12:18 PM
    Oh boy. This again.
    This time I won’t keep swapping it out since the replacements have the same issue makes me think is normal behavior.
    02-05-2018 12:43 PM
    My serial number start with F
    Which means?
    02-05-2018 12:48 PM
    I soooo want to scream the "T-WORD" EVERY TIME this guy post ...
    02-05-2018 12:51 PM
    Which means?
    I”m no apple expert.
    02-05-2018 12:53 PM
    I think it’s time to find a manufacturer that is more satisfying to your needs.

The production floor is not 100% fail safe and there are always going to be something imperfect about a phone even if you can’t see it or detect it.

I would take the phone to an Apple Store and either return it and get a different phone altogether or not leave the premises until you’re completely satisfied.
    02-05-2018 12:58 PM
    I'm not quite sure what you are wanting from us? If you legitimately have dust in the lens, then go and get the phone swapped. The issue is, we can't tell if there is dust or not -- the pictures don't show evidence of it that anyone here can tell.

As for being worried about it, this is something that occasionally happens with every phone, maybe 1 phone out of every 100,000 produced might end up with dust in the lens. Odds are astronomical, though not impossible, that you can get dust in two phones in a row -- and it is nearly impossible if you do get two that you will get three in a row.

In the meantime, you've got a one year warranty. Use the phone and try and be happy with it, don't try to "find" issues with the phone (particularly as this can often cause people to imagine problems). If something occurs with your phone that you clearly notice, then just stop by the Apple Store and see if they can help you. No one on a forum will really be able to help you, as we can't examine your phone to see if there is an issue (such as dust on the inside of the lens vs. the outside).
    anon(5630457) likes this.
    02-05-2018 01:04 PM
    I don’t want to swap again over and over what you reommdned I do ?
    Sell it, throw it in the trash, or deal with it.
    02-05-2018 01:33 PM
280 1234 ...