Album in phone shows image I can’t get rid of

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
In iTunes I have an album with a number of songs, none of which have artwork when looking at individual song info or group ‘get info’ details, but in my X, there is an image for the album I can’t get rid of it. It might’ve been music I got from peer to peer many years ago, not burned from a disc via windows. The song file location and properties show nothing related to possible artwork. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
On your iPhone, delete the song from iCloud Music Library, then go to iTunes, locate the song, change the artwork to your choosing and add the song back to iCloud Music Library.

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
On your iPhone, delete the song from iCloud Music Library, then go to iTunes, locate the song, change the artwork to your choosing and add the song back to iCloud Music Library.

Thanks, but I am not an Apple Music subscriber so I don’t have the iCloud music library functionality. This album is just synced via iTunes. Also, there is no artwork shown in the group or individual song info in iTunes. Hmm. Maybe the top left square in the first tab in the multiple items info view.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2