What would make your iPhone X perfect?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I know nothing’s perfect, besides me

But, for discussion’s sake, what would make your iPhone X THE ultimate phone?

Last edited:

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I got rid of mine mainly due to screen size and the notch. Honestly, without the notch, the screen size might be ok. I’m too used to the 7/8 Plus and even bigger screens like the Note. I don’t want to go back to a smaller screen at this point.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I got rid of mine mainly due to screen size and the notch. Honestly, without the notch, the screen size might be ok. I’m too used to the 7/8 Plus and even bigger screens like the Note. I don’t want to go back to a smaller screen at this point.

It grew onto me rather quickly!
My only regret is not getting it sooner haha!

I have a 6s Plus for my business and gosh is it huge and combersome!
But, prior to my X, I swore by Pluses iPhones.

And I really thought the notch would bother me but I don’t notice it, anymore.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It grew onto me rather quickly!
My only regret is not getting it sooner haha!

I have a 6s Plus for my business and gosh is it huge and combersome!
But, prior to my X, I swore by Pluses iPhones.

And I really thought the notch would bother me but I don’t notice it, anymore.
I'm glad you got past it. It is a beautiful phone just not practical for my daily use. I was so caught up in the shiney new phone that I ignored it for a couple weeks. Then as I used it like I use all my phone's it was always there. The real issue for me was the smaller screen which is caused by the notch existing. If they have a Plus version in the fall I will probably give it a shot even if it has the notch.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I had to setup an SE for a customer and that made me really appreciate the X.

As far as what would make it perfect? IDK...better battery life.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I agree about the lack of battery percentage- it irks me. The notch is no big deal to me now and coming from the 8plus, the battery life is very similar if not slightly better on the X. I also love the size being between the plus and regular iPhones.

So I really can’t think of anything else that could improve the phone.

Last edited:

wrich2005

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I think iOS is so much more refined and advanced then Android. Even the latest Android is ugly and choppy. Then I go to sync my iPhone or download ringtones and I think God why does this have to suck so bad. iTunes and trying to put on ringtones is a joke. I hate how the simplest things on iPhone are the hardest but that's an apple problem not a hardware problem. Hardware wise I hate how narrow the ipx is. Makes video watching and reading text suck imo

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I agree about the lack of battery percentage- it irks me. The notch is no big deal to me now and coming from the 8plus, the battery life is very similar if not slightly better on the X. I also love the size being between the plus and regular iPhones.

So I really can’t think of anything else that could improve the phone.

Start bringing down the control center, you’ll see battery percentage.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Swiping down on the control center isn't an intuitive way to see battery percent. It's actually quite annoying.

I used to always be OCD about battery and seeing the exact percentage I had left. This is one of the few things I’m glad I don’t have an option to put on my display permanently anymore because the battery is good enough to where constantly viewing the percentage isn’t needed. I’ll swipe down to check it now but it has helped me be less obsessive about it. I usually dislike options being taken away from us but this one being forcibly removed happens to help me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73