Great Feedback on the X today

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was at the local Tim Hortons this morning having my morning coffee and checking my emails on my iPhone X when a young person approached me and ask me if that was the iPhone X to which I replied, yes.

She then proudly produced her silver iPhone X and proceeded to tell me how she was given the device as a Christmas gift and how much she loves the phone.

I asked her if she liked the gestures over the home button to which she replied yes and how she adapted quickly and that her best friend also got an X and loves the device.

I told her that I have had mine since the launch day and I also loved the X. She just couldn’t stop telling me about the device and I thought I would share it with the great folks on these forums.

I also thought she would be a great person to use in those Verizon commercials I see about the iPhone X on TV lately.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
They are nice devices. When you consider that they are negligibly larger than the iPhone 8 but have a notable increase in screen area that’s no little thing, I’m realizing. I’ve heard a lot about the iPhone’s bezels being ginormous. That issue has been addressed in a pleasing way.

I’m sure the young lady and all us other Xers will continue to enjoy he device.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro