Is the Apple Upgrade Program still in effect after an Apple Care Express Replacement?

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
my dad is on iphone upgrade program for iphone X and he did an express replacement will he be eligible to upgrade again when he is eligible ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iphone x upgrade program with replacement from apple care express replacment

“When he is eligible” answers your question for you, doesn’t it?

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: iphone x upgrade program with replacement from apple care express replacment

Even though he did an express replacement through apple chat support He can still upgrade when the upgrade option is available for the next iPhone what i'm understanding from your response ?

I was reading the terms of conditions it doesn't saying anything about express replacements.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Replacements do not affect the eligibility.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

the terms says I was reading doing the replacement via apple store or via authorized service center doing the replacement via express replacement from apple wont affect the upgrade eligibility and he will be able to upgrade again when hes eligible again Understanding what you said correct ?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Yes he will be.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

thank you that's answer my questions the terms and conditions on apple website don't clarify correctly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2