Which color of the iPhone X is the best to buy?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: IPhone X

Hi and welcome to iMore!
When it comes to colors, I’d recommend going to an Apple Store and see which one suits your preference. I personally love dark colors and have always had black/grey iPhones.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
IPhone X

Hello and welcome to iMore, as others have suggested, go to the Apple and look at the available colors. It will also give you a chance to play with the device and help you make a decision on which one you want. Good luck.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
To answer your question: Silver!

But as others have said, it’s truly personal preference. Try to get to an Apple store and look at both and see which one strikes your fancy.

If you put a case on it, they look pretty similar. Maybe just a bit of the band will be visible through the bottom of the case and around the camera on the back.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have both and I prefer space gray. Silver will shine and pop more but it shows every single possible micro scratch. If you don’t mind scratching, then silver is move. The space gray due to the coating tends to not scratch at all.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store or Bestbuy and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Me personally I chose the space grey because I think it looks badass. BUT you'll be able to see scratches easier on the back glass. So if you look at from that perspective then get the Silver with the white back.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes it's all a matter of personal preference as ultimately you're the one using it.

I myself prefer space gray, but there are a lot who preferred silver too. Head down to your nearest Apple Store to have a real look.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
It’s really a personal preference, but I think both are beautiful. Maybe the silver is slightly better in my personal opinion, but I would be worried about the stainless steel frame, too scratches prone on the silver version.

henry007

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I prefer it in white coz it clearly shows everyone that you have the latest iPhone but i got the grey instead coz it was cheaper in my country, Nigeria.