Has anyone dropped their iPhone X?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Or a case!

I have an iPhone 7 and got a case last week, and never liked one so much:
Spigen ultra hybrid 2.
The buttons works like if I was pressing in then directly.

It’s always nice to have such cases!
That’s why I’ve been using the Apple leather case.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
This is exactly why I’m so opinionated when it comes to cases and screen protection. To me, it’s just not worth risking damage/costs from unprotected drops. Even with insurance/AppleCare.

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Well, it happened to me today as I was getting out of my car. Forgot it was on my lap and there she went. Smack face down on the concrete. I didn’t even want to turn it over and look at it, but all is well. Obviously had a case on it and the screen protector did it’s job and got some minor cracks on it and didn’t harm the phone. Had a back up tempered glass protector and slapped it on. Whew!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, it happened to me today as I was getting out of my car. Forgot it was on my lap and there she went. Smack face down on the concrete. I didn’t even want to turn it over and look at it, but all is well. Obviously had a case on it and the screen protector did it’s job and got some minor cracks on it and didn’t harm the phone. Had a back up tempered glass protector and slapped it on. Whew!

It’s always better to be safe than sorry
I’m glad to hear that nothing major happened to your X.

bobpet63

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Dropped on many occasions. Once flying out of my truck while getting out and onto the cement. Not a scratch on the case or phone. Tech21 tactical. This case really does absorb energy.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I dropped mine on Monday, and yes it cracked the screen. It landed face down on concrete. It was a 2-2 1/2 ft drop. I had a Sonix glass screen protector on it, but both the protector and the screen cracked. Have an appt at the Apple Store on Wednesday to get it fixed.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I dropped mine on Monday, and yes it cracked the screen. It landed face down on concrete. It was a 2-2 1/2 ft drop. I had a Sonix glass screen protector on it, but both the protector and the screen cracked. Have an appt at the Apple Store on Wednesday to get it fixed.

No case on?

IsabellaSKR

Nov 27, 2017
Visit site
I dropped my iPhone X twice a day a few days after I got it. I dropped it to the wood, and that time I didn't get a case for it, but thankfully, the screen just got a few slight scratches:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73