I’m still having issues with iPhone X screen protectors.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
This will be the norms my iPhone X has dust on front facing camera and the back one and screen protector dust and scratch on Face ID I think this is the Norms when I buy a new iPhone every year.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
This will be the norms my iPhone X has dust on front facing camera and the back one and screen protector dust and scratch on Face ID I think this is the Norms when I buy a new iPhone every year.

If you have dust under the feont camera and rear youd be better off calling apple and explaining things to them. They will more than likely take care of you better than the store will. At oeast thats been my experience.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
If you have dust under the feont camera and rear youd be better off calling apple and explaining things to them. They will more than likely take care of you better than the store will. At oeast thats been my experience.

They recommend I go to store and they told me see a Genius Bar tech and they told me is normal and I did do a express replacement and it had same issue that’s why I went to apples store they didn’t fix it. Apple will tell me the same thing if apple store is normal we can’t do anything about it

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Stop putting those stupid, ugly screen “protectors” on your iPhones. You might get a micro scratch here or there on the display that won’t even be noticeable when the display is lit. Big deal.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Tyler, I'm sure that you are well meaning. You are showing a ton of patience with alexrat, but you should know that he has a history of 'seeing' minute scratches and specks of dust and has had a dozen replacements over a very short period of time for these "dust" and "scratch" issues. Just so you know the history.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Tyler, I'm sure that you are well meaning. You are showing a ton of patience with alexrat, but you should know that he has a history of 'seeing' minute scratches and specks of dust and has had a dozen replacements over a very short period of time for these "dust" and "scratch" issues. Just so you know the history.

Yeah, if he cant or wont go back to apple there really isnt anything any of us can do to help. If theres been multiple replacements, Im not surprised their turning him away. Apples support is excellent but theres only so much they’ll do before they deem you a nuisance.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, if he cant or wont go back to apple there really isnt anything any of us can do to help. If theres been multiple replacements, Im not surprised their turning him away. Apples support is excellent but theres only so much they’ll do before they deem you a nuisance.

If it doesn’t affect my phone I won’t replace it again nor go to apple since I”m on iPhone upgrade program I can get the next one.

They don’t turn me down the check the issue but it’s not affecting my phone they can’t swap it

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
If it doesn’t affect my phone I won’t replace it again nor go to apple since I”m on iPhone upgrade program I can get the next one.

They don’t turn me down the check the issue but it’s not affecting my phone they can’t swap it

That sounds like a logical solution.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I”m on iPhone upgrade program they will charge me if my device is cracked

If your phone takes a nice tumble and drop your screen will crack regardless as long as it gets hit in the right spot. It is a myth that screen protectors protect the screen from cracking. All they do is prevent scratches.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
If your phone takes a nice tumble and drop your screen will crack regardless as long as it gets hit in the right spot. It is a myth that screen protectors protect the screen from cracking. All they do is prevent scratches.

Does anyone know if I got my iPhone X second week after people got there preorderers when can I upgrade and what month ?

My Citzen loan statement for this month says settled on bill what’s does that’s mean ?

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Here the update to my iPhone X and iPad I have two working devices with no issue and both have a glass installed by someone and a spec of dust

Here the pic and I won’t replace it again if you says if it’s dust I waste a lot of money on glass

Attachments

• 6F4E75E8-648B-4DC3-8829-7A361408287A.jpg
    6F4E75E8-648B-4DC3-8829-7A361408287A.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 6

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Update yes I tired three separate temper glass on this iPhone X I took my anker glass to the mall for the phone shop guy to install.

I guess he messed up with the anker one and gave me one of his glass my two questions are with me removing and installing three separate temperglass and he installed his glass will that damage my screen ?

There a speck of dust under the glass where the Face ID camera is will that affect Face ID ?

Attachments

• FD25D7D1-D9C8-4641-99D3-5AAD58B786FD.jpeg
    FD25D7D1-D9C8-4641-99D3-5AAD58B786FD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Update yes I tired three separate temper glass on this iPhone X I took my anker glass to the mall for the phone shop guy to install.

I guess he messed up with the anker one and gave me one of his glass my two questions are with me removing and installing three separate temperglass and he installed his glass will that damage my screen ?

There a speck of dust under the glass where the Face ID camera is will that affect Face ID ?

I see you’ve resurrected a three month old thread to ask some questions that I’m assuming you actually already know the answers to. Nonetheless, I’ll play along.

No, your screen isn’t damaged.
No, a tiny speck of dust won’t break FaceTime.

Best of luck.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I see you’ve resurrected a three month old thread to ask some questions that I’m assuming you actually already know the answers to. Nonetheless, I’ll play along.

No, your screen isn’t damaged.
No, a tiny speck of dust won’t break FaceTime.

Best of luck.

What I did with the three temperglass that won’t damage the oled coating ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73