I’m still having issues with iPhone X screen protectors.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X screen

Meaning no dead pixel will show in the oled display of the X if install a brand new one regardless of three screen glass I wasted ?

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

That’s correct

Which brand should I buy from amazon ?

I had bad experience with Belkin and Black web and anker on iPhone 7

Black web from Walmart caused a tiny smudge from the acholo pad.

With Belkin cracks to easily.

With anker dust issue luckily I installed one till Apple swapped my device then I wasted one from one box and two from second one on new phone luckily when I open second box I didn’t used the wipe pad again only cloth and dust remover sticker and still dust.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

Which brand should I buy from amazon ?

I had bad experience with Belkin and Black web and anker on iPhone 7

Black web from Walmart caused a tiny smudge from the acholo pad.

With Belkin cracks to easily.

With anker dust issue luckily I installed one till Apple swapped my device then I wasted one from one box and two from second one on new phone luckily when I open second box I didn’t used the wipe pad again only cloth and dust remover sticker and still dust.

Why don’t you just go to Best Buy and buy a screen protector there? They will put it on for you and it will be done right- guaranteed!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Make sure you use a bright flashlight when cleaning the screen.
And then proceed with the binge method.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

Make sure you use a bright flashlight when cleaning the screen.
And then proceed with the binge method.

I did that at first but wasted three glass on my X on my third one I kept trying 3-4 times till I gave up and took it out. Will get someone to install for me

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I did that at first but wasted three glass on my X on my third one I kept trying 3-4 times till I gave up and took it out. Will get someone to install for me

That’s your best option if you have issues. Also, as mentioned above many times, screen protectors can’t cause dead pixels. I’m not sure why you thought they could but moving forward just know you’ll be okay! Not everything is doom and gloom so enjoy life. :)

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

That’s your best option if you have issues. Also, as mentioned above many times, screen protectors can’t cause dead pixels. I’m not sure why you thought they could but moving forward just know you’ll be okay! Not everything is doom and gloom so enjoy life. :)

Strangely when the lady replaced my iPhone 7 in June the lady re used my Belkin glass that had dust then my dad bought a new one and caused dead pixel or display costing to rub off that won’t happen correct when I get a new one install right ?

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

Strangely when the lady replaced my iPhone 7 in June the lady re used my Belkin glass that had dust then my dad bought a new one and caused dead pixel or display costing to rub off that won’t happen correct when I get a new one install right ?

You can’t rub a pixel off. The pixel is part of the display which is under the glass. It’s impossible to do so.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

How much I don’t want to mess up my replacement phone

For screen protector prices, you can look online to see what they have and what they cost. The charge for putting on the screen protector is eight dollars. My Best Buy used to put them on for free but now they charge! It’s worth it though

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

$49.99 for a zagg I believe

I paid $40 for it at Best Buy and so far it works good. It took him a few tries to install it but there’s no problem with it.

Just go in there and tell them you need a screen protector and ask if they can put it on for you. Don’t give out extra information about the phone unless they ask you first.

You should be fine. Let us know how it turns out.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

OLED isn’t a coating... it’s a display type. Again installing and removing a screen protector won’t damage your phone. Stop worrying about it.

I trust what you said it won’t rub the coating of the display I will just get a pro to install for me

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

Here final install my dad took it to his friend who fixes phone and he install on my phone one of his glass protector and minus the spec of dust on the Cornor it looks ok check photos it looks different to me maybe it the type of glass he used.

The screen protector glass look Matte when I look in the screen not sure if suppose to happen?

Also I don’t want to go back it’s a pain asking a family to drive me back.

Attachments

• 871C1831-DBC7-41E2-94D3-C1B03C2AAB77.jpeg
    871C1831-DBC7-41E2-94D3-C1B03C2AAB77.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • E8B0C7FA-0A1C-4C3C-9715-9278A79856AA.jpeg
    E8B0C7FA-0A1C-4C3C-9715-9278A79856AA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • B997CE93-0AD1-4409-B006-9FDAB22AE14A.jpeg
    B997CE93-0AD1-4409-B006-9FDAB22AE14A.jpeg
    529.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

It’s likely meant to be that way depending on the type he applied. Don’t freak out about a tiny spec of dust on the corner though. You’ll put a new one on and it’ll have a spec in the center because life is a pain at times. Sometimes it’s perfect but getting there can be difficult.

Don’t worry about it. Just enjoy the phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW