iPHONE X

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
It’s a great phone! The form factor is close to perfect, the display is amazing, FaceID is pretty great, it’s fast and smooth, and the camera is great. Just ask if you have more specific questions.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I love my iPhone X, the size is better for my hands, and I’ve been saying for years we need more gestures. I’ve been waiting for this phone since 2012.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I am so happy with my purchase. The best phone since my Blackberry days. I love the camera and the size. Came from the plus size devices. Love the form factor and FaceID.

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely love it. It’s amazing. I had a Note 8, and that was a wonderful phone, but the iPhone X just blows me away. It’s smooth, the gestures are so intuitive, the camera is absolutely amazing. I came from a plus size iPhone as well (before the Note) and I love that I have a bigger screen in a smaller phone size. I can’t say enough good things about this phone.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Next September or when the next version is released I'll surely let you know. I have not caved in yet.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I like it. The only reason I got the X is because I didn't want the 8. I didn't want something that was already too similar to my 6 Plus. Plus if I'm investing Alot in a phone, may as well pay the extra for something that's a bit different. With that said, I don't believe this phone is worth the $1000. For a phone to be worth that much, it should be nearly perfect in every aspect and it's not.

johnmoore13

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
The elegance, the smaller form factor, the amazing screen, great battery life, Face ID works great, gestures are very intuitive and easily learned! Just some of the reasons I love it!IMG_1120.JPG

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods