Who’s using an iPhone X without a case?

loulouOz

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I see everyone getting cases for their new phone but who is doing without? I know I am, I much prefer without, it remains slim, nice and shiny. I have never damage or drop a phone ever so I feel safe about it. AND I have to say best phone ever! Face ID is super good it makes so much sense to have it with gestures and notifications. Have a great day all.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone X without case?

I use an Apple silicone case. I’ve got quite a few scratches on the exposed silver band at the bottom so I may just got nekked from here on out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

loulouOz

May 17, 2015
Visit site

Yeah, I’ve got the grey one, such a shame to hide it, it really reminds me of the initial iPhone.

loulouOz

May 17, 2015
Visit site

9c94ed2cec391bdccbcad604e49d193f.jpg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

I don’t like how it feels naked. It feels too thin and fragile and quite slippery. Plus I never know how to place it on a table when it’s not in a case. I actually prefer it in one of my many cases but I do use it without a case once in a while.

henry007

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Used it for 3 days before my silicone case arrived and it wasn't a very good feeling coming from the 6 plus, the phone felt like it was begging to be dropped. Getting a thicker case rn, trying to make it feel as wide as the 6 plus.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

Used it for 3 days before my silicone case arrived and it wasn't a very good feeling coming from the 6 plus, the phone felt like it was begging to be dropped. Getting a thicker case rn, trying to make it feel as wide as the 6 plus.
Otterbox Defender will take care of that ...

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site

Try the iBlason armored 2.0. It’ll widen it without feeling huge and has a built in tempered glass protector, pop out kickstand and belt clip if you want to use one. $17.83 on Amazon.

Puts otterbox to shame at 1/3 the price.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I honestly thought my case was only gonna last a few days, but I ended up really liking it. I got the Totallee, and feels almost like not having a case on. When I get tired of the white color of the case I'll run naked though.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

I have two Spigen cases to use in a daily basis, waiting for my Peel to use it on home. No chance to use it naked, at least for some months. Recently I read an article about how people tend to take less care when a new model is about to come in. I totally agree with it. My 7 Plus, now with my wife, is used totally naked after an entire year very protected inside some strong cases

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site

I am using a Modal case from Best Buy. Other than the buttons being stiff. I know that my Thin Fit on my Note 8 made it a bit wider. That is one reason I switched - the other is the Apple Watch.... :)

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

I rarely use cases as i much prefer the look and feel of a phone naked! The iphone X likewise looks great and i want to go naked but god damn is it slippy and does not feel good in hand imo! First phone i ever owned where i actually find it hard to enjoy it without a case!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I am considering a bumper case with a tempered glass screen protector on the back to prevent scratches but also a just in case situation.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I’ve been trying to use mine recently with no case but I noticed most of the surfaces I set my phone on (gently, of course!) seem to make my phone “float”?

Like the phone will literally start drifting across my counter or kitchen table. I’m wondering if my house is on a hill, but then the phone does it on the work counters too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR