Who’s using an iPhone X without a case?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: iPhone X without case?

The silver X will get micro abrasions on the stainless steel band just by holding the device. Now the black one won’t. Just your call if your using silver.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I’ve been slowly trying to use my X without a case when I’m at home, it’s super nice.

My entire down stairs is tile so me being at home doesn’t make a difference if I use or case or not. One drop downstairs and phone would be toast without a case.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

My entire down stairs is tile so me being at home doesn’t make a difference if I use or case or not. One drop downstairs and phone would be toast without a case.

Same here hahaha, I’ll take the case off when I’m on the sofa or on my bed.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
iPhone X without case?

I like going naked most of the time but the damn camera hump is such an eye sore. Once in a while I'll use a Spigen Tough Armor case or a Vena vcommute case for when I don't want to carry my wallet.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone X without case?

As always, my iPhone is caseless and will remain careless as long as I have it.

Last edited:

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Using a leather case but take it off to sometimes use it without a case, I have applecare+... I have never dropped my iphones at all very careful...

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
iPhone X without case?

Had to have a case for mine. Speck. Had a case on mine since forever. Had the 6S plus without a case for about a couple days. Dropped it in the room, bounced off the bookcase onto the rug. Went and got a case right away.

Two weeks later dropped it in the backyard onto the sidewalk with the case on. WHEW. Protected.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
iPhone X without case?

At first I got I these Tech 21 cases but mine are now wearing these clear TPU cases that mimic the look of the naked phone. I like that.

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site

I would never have my phone without a case. Spending over $1k for a device and not protecting it is ludacris

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I would never have my phone without a case. Spending over $1k for a device and not protecting it is ludacris

So if you bought an $8,000 Rolex you’d put a case on it?
I rarely use a case and have never traded in an iPhone that didn’t look immaculate. I’ve never cracked a screen and I buy AppleCare+.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I rarely use a case and have never traded in an iPhone that didn’t look immaculate. I’ve never cracked a screen and I buy AppleCare+.

That’s exactly why I appreciate scratches. A luxury watch that’s been used for a long period of time with its own unique battle scars is

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Like you, when I pass down my iPhones, they still look brand spanking new. It will be the same with my iPhone X...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Do you still use your iPhone 8?
I’m considering of getting the Plus as my secondary device.

I haven’t used in quite some time. It’s currently tucked away in its original packaging. You know what, I think I’m going to use it today instead of my iPhone X.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2