As always, my iPhone is careless and will remain careless as long as I have it.
    Careless?
    01-01-2018 01:19 PM
    Using a leather case but take it off to sometimes use it without a case, I have applecare+... I have never dropped my iphones at all very careful...
    01-01-2018 05:27 PM
    As always, my iPhone is careless and will remain careless as long as I have it.
    🤣

Do you mean caseless Sir?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-01-2018 05:51 PM
    Had to have a case for mine. Speck. Had a case on mine since forever. Had the 6S plus without a case for about a couple days. Dropped it in the room, bounced off the bookcase onto the rug. Went and got a case right away.

Two weeks later dropped it in the backyard onto the sidewalk with the case on. WHEW. Protected.
    01-01-2018 06:53 PM
    At first I got I these Tech 21 cases but mine are now wearing these clear TPU cases that mimic the look of the naked phone. I like that.
    01-02-2018 02:57 AM
    Though it looks naked without case. But overall a good shape and design. I like it.
    01-02-2018 11:07 AM
    No case here! Nothing better than a naked iPhone X.
    Be careful. Scratches may accumulate
    01-02-2018 11:36 PM
    Be careful. Scratches may accumulate
    I’m a little worried about the scratches that might accumulate, but this iPhone is so sexy without a case. And it feels great too!
    01-03-2018 12:33 AM
    I would never have my phone without a case. Spending over $1k for a device and not protecting it is ludacris
    01-06-2018 01:20 AM
    I would never have my phone without a case. Spending over $1k for a device and not protecting it is ludacris
    So if you bought an $8,000 Rolex you’d put a case on it?
    I rarely use a case and have never traded in an iPhone that didn’t look immaculate. I’ve never cracked a screen and I buy AppleCare+.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-06-2018 05:51 AM
    I rarely use a case and have never traded in an iPhone that didn’t look immaculate. I’ve never cracked a screen and I buy AppleCare+.
    That’s exactly why I appreciate scratches. A luxury watch that’s been used for a long period of time with its own unique battle scars is
    Rob Phillips and squeeze5590 like this.
    01-06-2018 07:06 AM
    Careless?
    🤣

Do you mean caseless Sir?
    (Laughing)....I do indeed mean case-less. Sorry ‘bout that...
    TripleOne likes this.
    01-06-2018 07:10 AM
    Like you, when I pass down my iPhones, they still look brand spanking new. It will be the same with my iPhone X...
    Rob Phillips and tadpoles like this.
    01-06-2018 07:14 AM
    Like you, when I pass down my iPhones, they still look brand spanking new. It will be the same with my iPhone X...
    Do you still use your iPhone 8?
    I’m considering of getting the Plus as my secondary device.
    01-06-2018 07:18 AM
    Do you still use your iPhone 8?
    I’m considering of getting the Plus as my secondary device.
    I haven’t used in quite some time. It’s currently tucked away in its original packaging. You know what, I think I’m going to use it today instead of my iPhone X.
    TripleOne likes this.
    01-06-2018 07:32 AM
    Only at home I use my X without a case. Once I leave the crib, case has to go back on. No chances.
    01-06-2018 06:48 PM
    No what's ludicrous is not being able to enjoy and feel the beautiful design of the phone because of a case. I find it ridiculous to try to keep the phone pristine only for the next buyer of your phone to enjoy. I haven't used a case since the 4s and I had every model since. Most of my phones were in good condition a year after. Now that I have IUP, I could careless for scratches for a phone I will eventually submit to Apple next year. And I have Apple Care! Enjoy your phone, yes it's $1K but we all know most of us are on some financing option and did not pay cash for it.
    01-09-2018 03:55 PM
    No what's ludicrous is not being able to enjoy and feel the beautiful design of the phone because of a case. I find it ridiculous to try to keep the phone pristine only for the next buyer of your phone to enjoy. I haven't used a case since the 4s and I had every model since. Most of my phones were in good condition a year after. Now that I have IUP, I could careless for scratches for a phone I will eventually submit to Apple next year. And I have Apple Care! Enjoy your phone, yes it's $1K but we all know most of us are on some financing option and did not pay cash for it.
    Different strokes. A case and screen protector allow me to enjoy my phones more than I ever could without.
    jlczl likes this.
    01-09-2018 04:59 PM
    I have always gone with a case, but I am considering a bumper case and perhaps just a tempered glass back and front protection since my wallet is a pouch case so it will be protected except in use.
    01-11-2018 08:12 PM
    I have always gone with a case, but I am considering a bumper case and perhaps just a tempered glass back and front protection since my wallet is a pouch case so it will be protected except in use.
    The RhinoShield CrashGuard is
    01-11-2018 08:55 PM
    It's nice naked and all but just not practical for someone that travels and is often climbing on equipment and being in places guaranteed to wreck a glass front and back device.

That said, the best, thinnest case for the X has to be the x-level. Look it up. Ten bucks on Amazon. Thinnest case you can buy that also has the buttons covered!
    01-11-2018 11:05 PM
    It's nice naked and all but just not practical for someone that travels and is often climbing on equipment and being in places guaranteed to wreck a glass front and back device.

That said, the best, thinnest case for the X has to be the x-level. Look it up. Ten bucks on Amazon. Thinnest case you can buy that also has the buttons covered!
    I love these-style cases, there are a ton of them.
    01-11-2018 11:27 PM
    I envy those who go without a case. In my a five life with two young kids my phone would be destroyed. Case and screen protector. However I don’t have to use otter boxes so a nice slim case like speck or supcase will do. Still waiting on my dbrand grip to ship in the next month.
    01-12-2018 12:17 PM
    I can't take any phone without a case since most don't have the best grip. I always worry one day I will slip and screw myself haha. I usually just toss a Spigen case on it -- not some insanely huge bulky box.
    tadpoles likes this.
    01-12-2018 12:33 PM
    I occasionally go caseless. Not often though. Makes me feel uneasy, lol.
    01-12-2018 01:27 PM
55 123