When I receive a call the volume of ringer is really low even though the volume is all the way up! When I toggle the volume switch it cuts off the ringing completely! Any thoughts?
    12-21-2017 03:29 AM
    Do you have a 3rd-party music controller installed that could be controlling the volume?
    12-21-2017 06:59 AM
    The volume switch is supposed to turn your ringer off while it’s ringing. It’s a silence feature built in to the os been that way on every iPhone I’ve had. As far as it being quiet are you using it while it rings and it’s quiet? If your phone is being used for gps or you’re actively using it the ringer is always quiet with faceid. Try turning the screen off and setting the phone down with the screen black and see if it rings normally.
    hatchettjack likes this.
    12-21-2017 08:00 AM
    The volume switch is supposed to turn your ringer off while it’s ringing. It’s a silence feature built in to the os been that way on every iPhone I’ve had. As far as it being quiet are you using it while it rings and it’s quiet? If your phone is being used for gps or you’re actively using it the ringer is always quiet with faceid. Try turning the screen off and setting the phone down with the screen black and see if it rings normally.
    Thank you so much! I thought my phone was messed up!
    12-21-2017 11:07 AM
    Thank you so much! I thought my phone was messed up!
    You can also go into Settings > Accessibility > Face ID & Attention and turn off Attention Aware Features. With that setting off, Face ID won’t automatically lower your ringer or alert volumes while you’re looking at the screen.
    hatchettjack likes this.
    12-21-2017 01:50 PM