I have both with Android as my primary. Not sure what some others are doing but everything I have is in the cloud with Android. Everything I use is through Google services so I can access everything on all platforms. Apple's ecosystem is too restricted for me. But that's the beauty of today's tech There's more great choices to suit everyone's needs.
    GadgetMomma likes this.
    01-02-2018 08:05 PM
    I love seeing these threads on both the Android and iOS forums. Pretty entertaining reading different peoples perspective.
    GadgetMomma likes this.
    01-02-2018 08:10 PM
    I know that feeling! Lol I did the same thing once the only difference is I hated the android phone I had.
    GadgetMomma likes this.
    01-02-2018 11:15 PM
    I have both. I have a tech addiction lol!
    I have both too....nice to know I’m not the only one. Lol
    02-02-2018 11:49 PM
    Same. Also the proud tech mama of a Note 8 and an iPhone X
    02-02-2018 11:57 PM
    What’s with all this Honda talk. Bleck. Give me a Subaru any day!!
    Subaru or Honda are both fine. Just don't give me anything American.
    tadpoles likes this.
    02-03-2018 12:50 AM
    Same. Also the proud tech mama of a Note 8 and an iPhone X
    But make no mistake, my iPhone X is King. I’d choose it over any other phone in the Galaxy, no pun intended lol.
    GadgetMomma likes this.
    02-03-2018 01:12 AM
    But make no mistake, my iPhone X is King. I’d choose it over any other phone in the Galaxy, no pun intended lol.
    There is many differences between both devices. The note has the ability to increase font size through out the entire OS where IOS can't. Tapatalk on IOS does not allow font or size change which to me in this day and age is ridiculous.

Android is and will always be more customizable than IOS which for some is more important. IOS will always have the better apps and smoother OS.
    TgeekB and GadgetMomma like this.
    02-03-2018 01:27 AM
    Android is and will always be more customizable than IOS which for some is more important. IOS will always have the better apps and smoother OS.
    Good points - I agree!

There’s something else to consider... iOS devices receive updates much longer than even Google Pixels, and they don’t have the added hassle of carrier involvement. That’s huge if you care about security!
    TgeekB and GadgetMomma like this.
    02-03-2018 05:58 AM
    Good points - I agree!

There’s something else to consider... iOS devices receive updates much longer than even Google Pixels, and they don’t have the added hassle of carrier involvement. That’s huge if you care about security!
    They are also the only unlocked device that doesn’t loose any features on any carrier.
    djrakowski, TgeekB and GadgetMomma like this.
    02-03-2018 07:04 AM
    After having my phone back for a little over month, I’m happier than ever. There are times I get a twinge and miss fun things my Note could do (I seriously loved the way my homescreen looked with the theme I picked out), but for the most part the X can’t be beat.
    TgeekB and djrakowski like this.
    02-10-2018 02:58 PM
61 123