Has anyone been able to get the Instagram’s SuperZoom feature to work on the iPhone X?

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I can’t seem to get the “SuperZoom” filter on Instagram on my X. I’ve logged out, deleted and reinstalled with no luck...

Very frustrating since all of my other friends have it and have had the feature since day one. Any other X users experience this?

Please advise....

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Instagram - no SuperZoom on X?

Have you checked if there’s an Instagram update available as many apps are being updated for the X?

Edit:

I see you reinstall and have the updated version

Someone with an X will be by soon to help you

ICRUZCA

Jan 7, 2018
Visit site
Re: Instagram - no SuperZoom on X?

I can’t seem to get the “SuperZoom” filter on Instagram on my X. I’ve logged out, deleted and reinstalled with no luck...

Very frustrating since all of my other friends have it and have had the feature since day one. Any other X users experience this?

Please advise....

Same problem here!

rk0951

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Log out then back in. That should resolve it.

Reinstalling has temporarily resolved it for me but in a couple hours the feature disappears again. Super frustrating.

Logging out and back in does not work.

Did anyone successfully find a fix here? I've reported several bugs but haven't heard back from Instagram.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Reinstalling has temporarily resolved it for me but in a couple hours the feature disappears again. Super frustrating.

Logging out and back in does not work.

Did anyone successfully find a fix here? I've reported several bugs but haven't heard back from Instagram.

Logging out and back in fixed it for me. That’s odd. Hopefully Instagram resolves this soon.

rk0951

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Yes super frustrating. Double checked I had both the most recent versions of iOS and instagram. Should not be happening on an iPhone X running the latest versions of everything :(

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
On my X running the most recent iOS and most recent app update the SuperZoom only works on one of my Instagram accounts. No resetting or uninstalling necessary but I do have to switch accounts, do the SuperZoom, save the clip, and switch to the account that doesn’t have it, and then post the saved clip, if I want to use it on the account that doesn’t have the option.

rk0951

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Yup that sounds about right. I checked with my friend at Facebook and apparently there might still be a holdback group that doesn't have the feature. jlczl is correct though - the only way to use SuperZoom is to use another account, save the clip, then repost on the account that's in the control group. Super annoying.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
It also does this now: deleting the app and reinstalling gets the updates. But the next time I go into the app, they’re gone. Very annoying...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234