Sim Failure

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else's iphone x having trouble reading there sim card? My sim card never had issues in my S8 and was working fine in my Iphone X for the past week. Suddenly i keep getting a pop up that says invalid sim / sim card failure? If i remove the sim card and then put it back in then everything is fine for a while but an hour or two later the same message pops up! U updated my phone to 11.2.1 today in the hope it might be software related and the new update might fix this but its still hapeneing

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You’re the only person I’ve come across with SIM-related issues with your iPhone X.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
You’re the only person I’ve come across with SIM-related issues with your iPhone X.

Yeah likewise its not a complaint i have heard of. When i googled it though i saw a few reports of similar issues. If its hardware related then surely it would not work perfect for a week and then suddenly act up?

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Honestly go get a new sim, I’ve had the issue on my iPhone 7 Plus before and a new SIM card fixed it immediately and never saw it come up again. Your carrier should be able to exchange it for free.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Since ejecting and entering the sim for the third time yesterday i have not have the problem since. 3rd time lucky i guess ha No issues with sim failure for the past 24 hours now. Strange

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711