Hello,

i'm experiencing a very strange bug, my iPhone X (64GB) sometimes seems to update itself over night. If i wake up and check my phone i got this white 'Hello/Hola etc. welcome to iPhone screen' and have to agree to the terms and conditions of Apple. Then I can continue to use the Phone normally.
    more: chung cu eco dream
    This ONLY happens at night, (I charge my phone over night), I'm on iOS 11.2 and it's already my second X as i exchanged my first one (256GB) since the bug was so bad that it appeared every night. Background App refresh etc. is turned off.
    more: chung cu my dinh plaza
    Has anybody had this issue before? I already contacted the Apple Support and they seem to be as clueless as me. I really don't know what to do anymore since i already exchanged the Phone and it still seems to be an issue. Maybe my backup is faulty?
    more: eco dream nguyen xien
    Thanx & Greetings
    Last edited by doomsmith; 12-15-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    12-13-2017 10:32 PM
    I never have seen this. Maybe time to restore and set up as new. Yeah maybe something corrupted in your back up if the new phone is doing it too.
    12-14-2017 01:39 AM
    What does background app refresh have to do with it. It's best to keep that on, so apps can perform as you want them to better.
    As for the updating at night, this article explains that.
    http://osxdaily.com/2015/12/13/insta...automatically/
    12-14-2017 07:27 AM
    Hello,

i'm experiencing a very strange bug, my iPhone X (64GB) sometimes seems to update itself over night. If i wake up and check my phone i got this white 'Hello/Hola etc. welcome to iPhone screen' and have to agree to the terms and conditions of Apple. Then I can continue to use the Phone normally.

This ONLY happens at night, (I charge my phone over night), I'm on iOS 11.2 and it's already my second X as i exchanged my first one (256GB) since the bug was so bad that it appeared every night. Background App refresh etc. is turned off.

Has anybody had this issue before? I already contacted the Apple Support and they seem to be as clueless as me. I really don't know what to do anymore since i already exchanged the Phone and it still seems to be an issue. Maybe my backup is faulty?

Thanx & Greetings
    No. Never. With that in mind, I’m going to assume you’re restoring from a corrupted backup. If so, I recommend you not restore your iPhone from a backup, but set it up as a new device. If you’re using Apple Configurator to manage your device, you might want to go over the settings therein.
    12-14-2017 07:39 AM
    That should only be happening on each new release of iOS to the public. It should only happy once. Try reseting your phone. If that doesn’t help then make an appointment to Apple store and they should be able to help you.
    12-14-2017 12:28 PM
    Have not ever seen that. I’d set up as new.
    12-15-2017 06:21 AM