Is it just me or ?? Camera issue

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi
Ok so I am about as newbie as there is with IOS. Is it just me or did I screw up somehow?

I was out snowmobiling in the back country in Whistler BC and wanted to snap some awesome photos of the majestic scenery. I did manage a couple cool shots but noticed right after my screen seamed to freeze. It was all blurry and I wasn't able to navigate in or out. Needless to say I missed out on some photo opportunity which was frustrating.

Is it an issue with cold weather? Device issue? or did I manage to hit something i was not supposed to? it was not that cold, above 0C. I would expect the camera to work in those conditions. Am I wrong?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Are you on the newest update? Apparently there was an issue with the phone freezing in cold conditions but an update fixed it i believe

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Are you on the newest update? Apparently there was an issue with the phone freezing in cold conditions but an update fixed it i believe

Ha nope... just checked looks like there is an 11.2 update. Downloading now I guess. I must of missed the notification on it. thanks hopefully that does not happen again

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I know for a fact the flash won't work on a cold iPhone 8 plus, but the camera still worked.

Even with the 11.2 update applied the flash on my X won't work when the device is cold. This happened a week or so ago for me. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but of course the one time I need the flash it didn't work. Go figure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234