I caved and got an X.

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Well, I wasn’t gonna do it, but dammit I did yesterday at my local att store. I have the 8 Plus which is great and will keep as my back up, I wasn’t going to get rid of it, heck no. Hopefully I’ll enjoy and get use to the new form factor of the X coming from years of the plus. Have 14 days to make a decision. So far I’m ok haha.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Enjoy it :) I switched from an S8 and whilst there is lots i miss and even prefer about my S8. The iphone x offers something different in terms of its user experience and so far iam happy with it :) If it had an led notification light, customisation options and maybe if the camera was a tad sharper particularly when you zoom. . . . then this phone in my opinion would be the best of the best! None the less its a great device :) Have fun with your new toy :p

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
You sound like me. Had a 7 Plus and 8 Plus. But after taking a closer look at the X I had to have it. What a truly great phone. Apple did a very good job.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Congrats, and enjoy!

I came from the 7+ and the form factor and camera are great. I'm enjoying having a bigger screen on a phone that I can, for the most part, use one-handed.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
You sound like me. Had a 7 Plus and 8 Plus. But after taking a closer look at the X I had to have it. What a truly great phone. Apple did a very good job.

I actually think apple did a better job then they are being given credit for with this phone. I think the price tag is what too many people focus on (understandably) and thats where most of the criticism comes from. For the money it should be the best phone out there and its not. However, Its not far behind and it is a great device!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I wasn’t gonna do it, but dammit I did yesterday at my local att store. I have the 8 Plus which is great and will keep as my back up, I wasn’t going to get rid of it, heck no. Hopefully I’ll enjoy and get use to the new form factor of the X coming from years of the plus. Have 14 days to make a decision. So far I’m ok haha.

Congratulations, and welcome to the iPhone X Club...:cool:

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
You won't regret it. After coming from all Plus sized iPhones since 6 Plus, it does feel smaller but a lot easier to hold.

Now I've my 7 Plus as back up and enjoying my X to the max!

kiarahataly

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I’m like you. I upgraded to the 8 Plus on release day and was perfectly fine with it until I wasn’t. I mean, it’s really a great phone but seeing the X in person made me fall in love. Lol. I have had my X just a couple days and it’s fantastic.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
c89a767c2025b8491ffa8e24c6019976.jpg
54ffc5e3b3bf2d04d4fd9b63d6a264e8.jpg

Almost did today . Store was so packed didn't feel like waiting.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I caved as well. I was so adamant that I wasn’t going to get it even before the keynote. I got a note 8 and kept my iPhone 7 Plus. I had the note for a few months but decided that I wasn’t really using it so I sold it. One of the stores here had £50 off the iPhone 8 Plus 256GB for the holidays making it £900. I was going to buy that then I thought I might as well pay off my note 8 at my carrier and just get the iPhone X as it was cheaper than buying the 8 plus. So I’ve ordered it and it comes on Monday.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I caved as well. I was so adamant that I wasn’t going to get it even before the keynote. I got a note 8 and kept my iPhone 7 Plus. I had the note for a few months but decided that I wasn’t really using it so I sold it. One of the stores here had £50 off the iPhone 8 Plus 256GB for the holidays making it £900. I was going to buy that then I thought I might as well pay off my note 8 at my carrier and just get the iPhone X as it was cheaper than buying the 8 plus. So I’ve ordered it and it comes on Monday.

Congrats on the new phone!