I caved and told myself I was going to keep my 8plus. Well I was able to sell it for 750 so I just used that towards my X. I have been back and forth and have finally decided I am going to stick with the X. Love it.
    12-21-2017 05:07 PM
    I caved and told myself I was going to keep my 8plus. Well I was able to sell it for 750 so I just used that towards my X. I have been back and forth and have finally decided I am going to stick with the X. Love it.
    Congratulations
    12-22-2017 12:51 AM
    Congrats and welcome to the fold. Hope you enjoy the X as much as I like mine.
    12-23-2017 07:47 AM
    Nice! Congrats on the new X (which hopefully you're calling it the "10" and not the "Ex" )
    12-26-2017 06:56 AM
    I picked up an 8 Plus on release day as an upgrade of my three year old iPhone 6. It’s a great phone, but I just couldn’t get used to the size. Yesterday, I too caved and traded in the 8 Plus for an X. I’m so glad I did. The X is an awesome piece of electronic genius. It took no time at all to get used to the gestures. Glad to be a part of Club X!
    robertk328 and TripleOne like this.
    12-28-2017 08:08 AM
    I had no interest in it myself, but after playing around with it I’ve decided I will be getting one when I’m due for an upgrade next year, possibly. Hopefully they’ll introduce Touch ID via the screen if they can. That would seal the deal for me.
    12-28-2017 08:13 AM
    No, I still have it and will swap between the two. I meant I was already missing having the Note 8 with me all day.
    I have the Pixel 2 XL with the X and was thinking of keeping both but I’m on AT&T and visual voicemail is a mess when trying to switch back and forth. Also not sure if I’d be missing any messages when turning iMessaging on and off.
    12-29-2017 08:06 AM
    I picked up an 8 Plus on release day as an upgrade of my three year old iPhone 6. It’s a great phone, but I just couldn’t get used to the size. Yesterday, I too caved and traded in the 8 Plus for an X. I’m so glad I did. The X is an awesome piece of electronic genius. It took no time at all to get used to the gestures. Glad to be a part of Club X!
    AWESOME!
    Congratulations.
    12-29-2017 06:38 PM
    Yep-I caved as well and got the X...it arrived Friday and I couldn’t be more happier with it. My plan was to ride out my 7 Plus for another year, but who was I kidding! LOL. So far I’m 100% pleased with my purchase.
    12-30-2017 03:54 AM
    Yep-I caved as well and got the X...it arrived Friday and I couldn’t be more happier with it. My plan was to ride out my 7 Plus for another year, but who was I kidding! LOL. So far I’m 100% pleased with my purchase.
    I hear you. I actually went out and purchased an iPhone 8 and was very happy and content with it. Having said that, curiosity got the best of me and I ended up buying the iPhone X. Been using it ever since.
    MasterDarque and flycoolchick like this.
    12-30-2017 06:16 AM
    Congrats! iPhone X is a great phone despite how much different an experience it is compared to previous models. I love mine!

I hear you. I actually went out and purchased an iPhone 8 and was very happy and content with it. Having said that, curiosity got the best of me and I ended up buying the iPhone X. Been using it ever since.
    Everybody knew you’d eventually cave except you.
    Just_Me_D and flycoolchick like this.
    12-30-2017 06:49 AM
    Congrats! iPhone X is a great phone despite how much different an experience it is compared to previous models. I love mine!

Everybody knew you’d eventually cave except you.
    I’m sure there were some who were taking bets...(laughing).
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-30-2017 07:21 AM
    I have the Pixel 2 XL with the X and was thinking of keeping both but I’m on AT&T and visual voicemail is a mess when trying to switch back and forth. Also not sure if I’d be missing any messages when turning iMessaging on and off.
    What kept me from using a pixel on at&t is no hd voice and I hate at&t for that. Any non at&t phone besides the iPhone and common android devices will not get hd voice on at&t. It made me switch to Verizon. Really bugged me!
    12-30-2017 07:23 AM
    You will like the X. The size is perfect imo. The screen is actually bigger. Perfect in your hand. My wife just picked up the 8+. That thing is huge.
    12-30-2017 12:11 PM
    You will like the X. The size is perfect imo. The screen is actually bigger. Perfect in your hand. My wife just picked up the 8+. That thing is huge.
    It’s not actually bigger it’s just taller. The X screen is 97% of the size of the 8 plus screen.
    12-30-2017 02:22 PM
    Youre all weak !!! Im staying with my 8 plus!!! :P
    calebt and Just_Me_D like this.
    12-30-2017 03:32 PM
    It’s not actually bigger it’s just taller. The X screen is 97% of the size of the 8 plus screen.
    Yes my bad. You are right. The surface area is bigger.
    12-30-2017 08:25 PM
    97%?

That’s very interesting.
    12-31-2017 08:38 AM
    I caved and bought 2. Love them both but can’t decide which I like better, the SG or silver.
    01-02-2018 03:09 AM
    I caved and bought 2. Love them both but can’t decide which I like better, the SG or silver.
    That’s great!
    I prefer the SG, but I appreciate the Silver.
    01-02-2018 06:55 AM
    Keep both, they both look great!
    01-02-2018 07:04 AM
    Keep both, they both look great!
    Yeahps. One week I use one and then switch. They are nice looking indeed.
    Snoweagle likes this.
    01-02-2018 01:01 PM
    I vote for Silver, but then again, that's the one I picked. I use an Apple silicone case, and something to keep in mind is that the exposed band on my Silver X has quite a few micro scratches on it. You can only see them in the right light and if you look for them. It doesn't bother me, but certainly could bother you.
    01-02-2018 03:52 PM
    Any imperfections bother me at least a little bit I have to remind myself that it’s just a small hand-held computer and the world is not gonna be affected by a few imperfections on one of my phones. ...so, that’s what I tell myself...but I frick’n hate blemishes on my devices!
    Last edited by tadpoles; 01-03-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    phlamethrowre and Snoweagle like this.
    01-02-2018 05:13 PM
    Any imperfections bother me at least a little bit I have to remind myself that it’s just a small hand-held computer and the world is not gonna be affected by a few imperfections on one of my phones. ...so, that’s whatI tell myself...but I frick’n hate blemishes on my devices!
    I myself am quite OCD about having any blemishes on my phones and any other devices as well but wear and tear is pretty normal over time of regular use. Maybe after nearly a year of use on my X I might not be so bothered about small imperfections such as hairline scratches or light abrasions, but having them now is a definite no-no.
    01-03-2018 09:35 AM
69 123