Anker Cable - Almost Welded in lightning port

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
The other day I plugged a brand new Anker lightning cable into my iPhone X to charge it and could not get the damn thing out. It felt like it was welded into the phones lightning port and was almost impossible to remove. Finally was able to remove it but it was not easy at all.

I usually only use official Apple cables but this was the only thing available in my wifes car that day.

Has anyone else ever had a cable seem like it was frozen into the phones port?

Crap, that scared the hell out of me.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
The other day I plugged a brand new Anker lightning cable into my iPhone X to charge it and could not get the damn thing out. It felt like it was welded into the phones lightning port and was almost impossible to remove. Finally was able to remove it but it was not easy at all.

I usually only use official Apple cables but this was the only thing available in my wifes car that day.

Has anyone else ever had a cable seem like it was frozen into the phones port?

Crap, that scared the hell out of me.

I have never had anything like that happen and I've used Anker cables a lot. It's the only cable I use besides the official apple ones. That would scare me too. Glad it came out for you.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That’s crazy! I use Anker cables all of the time but haven’t experienced anything like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711