What widgets are you guys using?

Iam looking for some cool widgets. Maybe an alarm clock widget and a widget that shows premier league fixtures / results ?
    12-09-2017 09:34 AM
    BeWeather 2, Launcher, Music Launcher, TuneIn Radio Pro, Workflow, Box, MyVerizon, Tiny Calc.
    I use the stock clock app for my alarms. A quick app store search show several 3rd party alarm clock apps with widgets. There's many Premier League apps, but I don't know if they have widgets. You could find out more about those in the app store.
    12-09-2017 10:44 AM
    BeWeather 2, Launcher, Music Launcher, TuneIn Radio Pro, Workflow, Box, MyVerizon, Tiny Calc.
    I use the stock clock app for my alarms. A quick app store search show several 3rd party alarm clock apps with widgets. There's many Premier League apps, but I don't know if they have widgets. You could find out more about those in the app store.
    Yeah iam browsing the app store as we speak ha Thanks mate! Its a shame the app store can no longer be browsed via itunes on your mac
    12-09-2017 11:38 AM
    What widgets are you guys using?

Iam looking for some cool widgets. Maybe an alarm clock widget and a widget that shows premier league fixtures / results ?
    1. Weather
    2. Up Next
    3. Calendar
    4. Reminders
    5. Maps Destinations
    6. Maps Nearby
    7. Batteries

In that order....
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    12-09-2017 11:55 AM
    I’m lazy and a screenshot says more anyway
    12-09-2017 12:29 PM
    Is there any way to stop the news widget from updating? I assume if i just remove it as a widget that its still gonna update in background?
    12-09-2017 12:44 PM
    Is there any way to stop the news widget from updating? I assume if i just remove it as a widget that its still gonna update in background?
    I don't see a settings in the Apple News app. So probably not. Why would you not want it to update? You can always go to the App to find older news.
    12-09-2017 01:21 PM
    I don't see a settings in the Apple News app. So probably not. Why would you not want it to update? You can always go to the App to find older news.
    What app? I dont have a news app installed. I just have a widget that displays news stories and if i click on one then it opens up safari to bring me to the article. Every time i check the widgets i can see different news stories so i assume its always being updated. I have no interest in it however and would like to stop it updating before i delete the widget!
    12-09-2017 01:24 PM
    What app? I dont have a news app installed. I just have a widget that displays news stories and if i click on one then it opens up safari to bring me to the article. Every time i check the widgets i can see different news stories so i assume its always being updated. I have no interest in it however and would like to stop it updating before i delete the widget!
    The News app is only available in a few countries, like the US and a few others.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the widget taking too many resources if I were you. It’s very negligible. There is nothing you can do about the widget except for disabling it.
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    12-09-2017 01:42 PM
    Batteries
    Up Next
    News
    TheScore
    Shazam

I don’t use my widgets that much.
    12-09-2017 06:22 PM
    That's interesting. I didn't realize that the widget was included in countries that didn't have Apple's News app.
    12-10-2017 07:47 AM
    That's interesting. I didn't realize that the widget was included in countries that didn't have Apple's News app.
    Yeah its in widgets but i have no actual news app. If i go into storage however then iam given options to delete certain "apps" in order to free up space and the news app is listed there! Its just not visible on the home screen which is kinda odd!
    12-10-2017 02:19 PM
    I only use a few and I rarely check them,

1. Batteries
    2. Fantastical
    3. My bank
    4. Grocery store fuel saver account
    5. Carrot Weather
    6. Dark Sky
    12-10-2017 02:28 PM
    Yeah its in widgets but i have no actual news app. If i go into storage however then iam given options to delete certain "apps" in order to free up space and the news app is listed there! Its just not visible on the home screen which is kinda odd!
    It's probably not connected to the News App. May be like all iPhones were before they added the News app. More a Siri suggestion. Not sure though.
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    12-10-2017 02:33 PM
    1. Beweather
    2. Dataman
    3. ProCamera
    4. Camera+
    5. Garmin Connect
    6, Geocaches
    12-10-2017 10:26 PM
    Google Assistant
    Batteries
    Fantastical
    Reminders
    Carrot Weather
    Shazam
    Yahoo Sports
    Activity
    My Verizon
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    12-11-2017 09:34 AM
    How do you see the battery widget if you don't have the watch or Airpods?
    12-11-2017 02:56 PM
    How do you see the battery widget if you don't have the watch or Airpods?
    You don't. But there's plenty 3rd party apps that will.
    12-11-2017 05:46 PM
    You don't. But there's plenty 3rd party apps that will.
    Can you tell me any good ones?
    12-12-2017 01:36 PM
    Can you tell me any good ones?
    Try this one. It's one of my favorites. It has more than just the battery widget.
    Widget - Add Custom Widgets to Notification Center (Today View) by WayDC
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/widg...mUvbUpU3025024
    12-12-2017 06:33 PM