How do you clean your iPhone X?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I clean my phone like a real man cleans his phone. First I spit on mine, then rub it on my pant leg ...

So I know you're kidding, but I honestly kinda do that. If there's a speck of something that won't come off by wiping with microfiber I lick my finger, rub the area, then wipe with a microfiber/t-shirt/pant leg.

Otherwise I just use a microfiber or whatever shirt I'm wearing to clean the screen.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
So I know you're kidding, but I honestly kinda do that. If there's a speck of something that won't come off by wiping with microfiber I lick my finger, rub the area, then wipe with a microfiber/t-shirt/pant leg.

Otherwise I just use a microfiber or whatever shirt I'm wearing to clean the screen.

I’ve done the same thing with my finger but not yet on the X.

mistyjunn

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
To clean your iPhone, unplug all cables and turn it off. Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. Don't use window cleaners, household cleaners, compressed air, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox