What is everyone’s experience with having dust in the camera lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
These devices are IP67-rated. They shouldn't have dust in them. I have never seen any dust in any of my devices. Are you sure it's not dust ON the lens?

Oh it’s dust in the lense. And they are coming from the factory that way. And mine really isn’t dust. It’s a piece of lint.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Oh it’s dust in the lense. And they are coming from the factory that way. And mine really isn’t dust. It’s a piece of lint.

My new replacement had hair in the lens the senior advisor told me to return the replacement they sent me once they get he will process a new express replacement for me I shipped it out Friday they should get it Monday.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My new replacement had hair in the lens the senior advisor told me to return the replacement they sent me once they get he will process a new express replacement for me I shipped it out Friday they should get it Monday.

What’s next? A rat??

You must be the unluckiest person ever on earth!

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site

Are you sure it just wasn’t a strand of your own hair reflecting in the camera lens when you were hunting for microscopic imperfections that aren’t really there in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal