Can’t find Apple Cash

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My Apple Pay Cash just showed up out of the blue.

My balance is $0.00 so if anyone wants to send me any cash just let me know. :rolleyes:

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
The option for Apple Cash showed up this morning, but it wasn't until early afternoon that I was able to activate it. I don't have an immediate use for it, but I can see it coming in handy (I really HATE paying PayPal every time I use them!)

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
After a few activating hiccups mine is up and running, no issues. Even tried it out earlier today and it’s working fine and fast. I see myself using this quite a bit.

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Apple Pay Cash works great! Used it for the first time yesterday.

After a pretty simple setup where you verify your identity and link a bank account, you can receive money from others. Or, if you load money to it from your linked bank account or debit/credit card, you can send them money. It’s all done through the Apple Pay app in iMessages. Pretty slick!

After I received my first payment, I was able to transfer it to my checking account and it showed up today in my account. I could’ve just left the money on the Apple Pay Cash card in Wallet for use anywhere Apple Pay is accepted as well. Once it’s on your Apple Pay Cash card, it’s available immediately, but only if you pay with the card. But it takes 1-3 days if you transfer it to your bank to show up and be available.

I think there’s a 3% fee if you pull money from a credit card, but no fee if you pull money from a bank account or debit card.

Overall, I loved it. It was quick, simple, and it feels safe.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR