Favorite thing to do on the X

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
sorry if this was posted before but i just wanted to say that i just love face ID! obviously i LOVE mostly everything about the phone but i think my favorite thing to do is unlocking the phone, sounds weird but it is lol.. all i do is tap/raise to wake and just swipe up. i love that i dont have to wait for the padlock to unlock..face ID is fast and catches up and i also love it when the icons appear, the motion effect is awesome. ive always had “reduce motion” on the previous iphones but on the x, i just prefer it off, the motion effect is dope. ive had my 256gb silver x since launch day and i am loving it! sooo, what is one of your favorite things to do on the X!?

AppleAddict73

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
My kids and I are having a blast playing with the Animoji’s. But I’m enjoying this gorgeous display, faceID is awesome and I just love the look of this phone. I have the silver and it just looks so classy and beautiful.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I have a favorite thing to do on the X as my uses honestly haven't changed from when I had my 7 Plus. I don't really do anything on my X that my 7 Plus didn't handle equally as well. But my favorite feature would definitely be the screen. It's such a gorgeous display. I also enjoy the gestures to get between apps by swiping from the bottom.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I have a favorite thing to do on the X as my uses honestly haven't changed from when I had my 7 Plus. I don't really do anything on my X that my 7 Plus didn't handle equally as well. ...

Same here......Having said that, I do like double-pressing the side button for pay via Pay.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I love the gestures. I’ve wanted a flagship phone with gestures for a long time.

Same here. I was a BlackBerry 10 user in the past so I know the power of gestures. Apple can do so much more still, and hopefully they will. It would be awesome if they brought something to the table that is very similar to the BlackBerry HUB.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77