Best Wireless Charger?

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I am sorry if this has been discussed before and I bet it already has but I either keep passing the thread up or it surprisingly doesn’t exist.

Anyways, which wireless charger are you all liking? I ordered my X today from Verizon with a Speck Presido Grip case but haven’t decided on this yet. Verizon says it will be here Wednesday but I’ll believe it when I see a tracking number haha.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I use a similar one to this one from Insignia:
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=ht...%2F5999807.p%3FskuId%3D5999807&token=syQ9Tizd
I bought the non iPhone specific version of this charger back when it was priced less than their iPhone specific version - as at that time it was $29.99 versus $34.99...
As to me as far as I could tell they both were spec’d the same - the only difference between the two was that the non iPhone specific one had a fast charge graphic logo on the base, and the iPhone specific one didn’t. Alas, they’re both priced at $39.99 now on Best Buy’s site. Oddly enough, I noticed that the price for both went up shortly after the ‘X’ was released...

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Samsung fast charger, hands down. You can get them at 50% off now and they are convertible from stand-up to fold-flat. They also look very nice and come in black and white colors. Make sure you get them from the Samsung store though otherwise you may be getting a fake.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Samsung fast charger, hands down. You can get them at 50% off now and they are convertible from stand-up to fold-flat. They also look very nice and come in black and white colors. Make sure you get them from the Samsung store though otherwise you may be getting a fake.

Samsung online store? I’m not seeing the stand up charger for half off.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So I've been looking at all of these on Amazon. I've read that it should be qi certified... but there are many that aren't. There are also many that do not come with an a/c adapter, and I don't know how important that is! So... any of you who already have gone "wireless", can you weigh in on these points? TIA.... :smile:

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
So I've been looking at all of these on Amazon. I've read that it should be qi certified... but there are many that aren't. There are also many that do not come with an a/c adapter, and I don't know how important that is! So... any of you who already have gone "wireless", can you weigh in on these points? TIA.... :smile:

Amazon has a lot of fake, bad quality wireless chargers. You do need to be careful as many operate out of spec. Most often they just won't charge your device. Also, wireless charger still requires a brick to plug into the wall, so you do need that. Not having one will add to the cost. Typically for fast wireless charging the brick has to be able to handle 2A output.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner