How low do you go..............................

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I used charge every night, but with this 8 plus I can go two days sometimes, like right now I’m on day two and at 66% yesterday wasn’t a heavy phone day granted.

I have no problem letting it go right down to the ten percent message and then some, I’m never far from a charging source .

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
before charging your battery?

I like to keep mine above 50% and was wondering if it was better to drain the battery a little lower before charging?

I charge only over night. I never need to in the middle of the day. I usually don’t even hit under 20% at bedtime.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
My phone is on the charger the majority of the day. When I'm in the car, it's always plugged in and charging if we wanna listen to specific music. For trips (airport etc.), I generally carry a charger with me but keep my phone powered off unless I need it (If I'm traveling alone it stays on.). Typically my phone doesn't drop below 60%.

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
So far I charge it every night and do a top off during the day at my desk. I am not sure if its a good idea or not. I have been trying to figure out best practices on these devices.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73