Things people say about the iphone x that drive you nuts?

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
THIS! I've seen a couple of youtube videos where people hacked it. by taking hours of photoshopping parts of faces onto silicone masks. if you're willing to go to those lengths to see the photos of my cat I took, you can have it.

Not to mention They would physically have to have your phone and somehow turn off the find my phone feature where you could wipe it remotely...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
What do others say about the iphone x that annoy you?

For example. I have heard a few people describe the iphone x as an experimental phone and that you should wait for the 2nd generation x to become available bexause its going to be better.

Drives me nuts when i hear people say that. Ok lets skip the 2nd generation x because the 3rd is going to be better shall we. I think its ridiculous to suggest a device costing over 1000 bucks is being described as an experiment!

Every so often a company will try something new, add new features, try to improve and so forth. Just because its something new / different does not make it an experiment! Its a new / different approach to how people interact with their iphone.

If your cool with that then jump on board and enjoy the improvements when they do come wether that be in the form of software improvements or 2nd gen device etc

This idea that you should not buy a phone because the next generation model will be improved is beyond stupid

Nothing annoys me honestly. I don't care enough to be annoyed. I enjoy my X. I have my issues with it but I don't think it's worth it to let the opinion of others get to me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol my stepdad said my phone could be hacked easily with faceid. I told him if it’s so easy you hack it and I’ll give you my new phone.

People here that crud on TV and think it's real. Had someone tell me the phone doesn't work in the cold and "glad she held out".

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
If you want the ‘Talking Points’ for negative things said re: the iPhone X - just go to the comments section of any MacRumors article discussing the shortening wait times for the X’s availability. It’s gospel over there that that means there’s a lower/lessened demand for the iPhone X, versus Apple and their suppliers being able to ramp up production to meet the demand. Notch, price, and lack of Touch ID/Face ID performance (or lack there of) seem to lead the (supposed) drawbacks.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro