What do others say about the iphone x that annoy you?

For example. I have heard a few people describe the iphone x as an experimental phone and that you should wait for the 2nd generation x to become available bexause its going to be better.

Drives me nuts when i hear people say that. Ok lets skip the 2nd generation x because the 3rd is going to be better shall we. I think its ridiculous to suggest a device costing over 1000 bucks is being described as an experiment!

Every so often a company will try something new, add new features, try to improve and so forth. Just because its something new / different does not make it an experiment! Its a new / different approach to how people interact with their iphone.

If your cool with that then jump on board and enjoy the improvements when they do come wether that be in the form of software improvements or 2nd gen device etc

This idea that you should not buy a phone because the next generation model will be improved is beyond stupid
    Nothing annoys me honestly. I don't care enough to be annoyed. I enjoy my X. I have my issues with it but I don't think it's worth it to let the opinion of others get to me.
    iamdld likes this.
    11-27-2017 03:35 PM
    THIS! I've seen a couple of youtube videos where people hacked it. by taking hours of photoshopping parts of faces onto silicone masks. if you're willing to go to those lengths to see the photos of my cat I took, you can have it.
    What? You have cat pics?
    Share here:
    Post your cutest pet pictures here!

/photography-videography/277618-post-your-cutest-pet-pictures-here.html
    11-27-2017 03:41 PM
    You clearly don’t speak meme
    I know, right?....
    TheLegoJoker and olliegrl like this.
    11-27-2017 03:42 PM
    Let's face it, it should be called "iPhone Ex". Very rarely do I hear people calling it "iPhone Ten".
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    11-27-2017 07:42 PM
    I know, right?....
    Basically people spout about how Face ID can be hacked “so easily” when it actually takes a lot of work to beat it.
    iwoodland, Just_Me_D and nr2d like this.
    11-27-2017 07:48 PM
    Lol my stepdad said my phone could be hacked easily with faceid. I told him if it’s so easy you hack it and I’ll give you my new phone.
    iwoodland, olliegrl and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-27-2017 07:56 PM
    None really.
    I respect other people’s opinions and perspective.
    11-27-2017 08:43 PM
    lol
    11-28-2017 07:30 AM
    Lol my stepdad said my phone could be hacked easily with faceid. I told him if it’s so easy you hack it and I’ll give you my new phone.
    People here that crud on TV and think it's real. Had someone tell me the phone doesn't work in the cold and "glad she held out".
    11-28-2017 07:32 AM
    Basically people spout about how Face ID can be hacked “so easily” when it actually takes a lot of work to beat it.
    ‘Nuf said....
    11-28-2017 07:41 AM
    ... Had someone tell me the phone doesn't work in the cold and "glad she held out".
    Wow!...Just WOW!
    11-28-2017 07:44 AM
    I do and it made me guffaw at my desk.

Ermagherd is one of my favourite things. At dinner I’m guilty of randomly saying “ERMEGHERD MERSHED PERDERDERS!”
    11-28-2017 10:07 AM
    If I hear one more G** D*** time, about the G** D*** NOTCH, I'm gonna lose my G** D*** mind!!!
    nr2d likes this.
    11-28-2017 10:58 AM
    If you want the ‘Talking Points’ for negative things said re: the iPhone X - just go to the comments section of any MacRumors article discussing the shortening wait times for the X’s availability. It’s gospel over there that that means there’s a lower/lessened demand for the iPhone X, versus Apple and their suppliers being able to ramp up production to meet the demand. Notch, price, and lack of Touch ID/Face ID performance (or lack there of) seem to lead the (supposed) drawbacks.
    Last edited by MasterDarque; 11-28-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    Just_Me_D and Not Quite Right like this.
    11-28-2017 11:20 AM
39 12