Iphone x speed compared to android handsets?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
I think a lot of that is contingent on what Android device you're using. I've never had an issue with a Nexus/Pixel device.

Same here. I have heard countless times of how android phones lag, are slow and so forth but any of the android devices i have owned have hand on heart NEVER had those issues! Ive had more apps crash on ios then on android I also work in a phone shop and we have a technician that does repairs and any time an android presents a problem its generally a screen break or water damage etc where as we constantly see iphones coming in that have frozen, wont power on (or often is powered on but screen is black) and in most cases the phone just needs to be reset but the point is that i see more glitches with iphones then i do with android! I have no idea where this whole idea comes from that iphones are basically flawless and android phones crash and lag etc Its simply not true

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Same here. I have heard countless times of how android phones lag, are slow and so forth but any of the android devices i have owned have hand on heart NEVER had those issues! Ive had more apps crash on ios then on android I also work in a phone shop and we have a technician that does repairs and any time an android presents a problem its generally a screen break or water damage etc where as we constantly see iphones coming in that have frozen, wont power on (or often is powered on but screen is black) and in most cases the phone just needs to be reset but the point is that i see more glitches with iphones then i do with android! I have no idea where this whole idea comes from that iphones are basically flawless and android phones crash and lag etc Its simply not true
iOS 11 crashes constantly. I've experienced tons of bugs on the X.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
What bugs are you experiencing? I got my iPhone X on release day and have seen next to no bugs or crashes.
Anytime I have to use the share sheet in iOS 11 on the X to share an article from pretty much anywhere the phone freezes solid for a good 20-30 seconds. In various apps it will just close and return to home screen. Extremely frustrating.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Anytime I have to use the share sheet in iOS 11 on the X to share an article from pretty much anywhere the phone freezes solid for a good 20-30 seconds. In various apps it will just close and return to home screen. Extremely frustrating.

Yeah that’s not normal.
That sounds more like an issue with your particular phone than an iOS 11 bug. It might be worthwhile to reinstall iOS 11 using iTunes and recovery mode then set up as new to weed out a software issue. If you’re still having problems after that I would visit an Apple Store.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that’s not normal.
That sounds more like an issue with your particular phone than an iOS 11 bug. It might be worthwhile to reinstall iOS 11 using iTunes and recovery mode then set up as new to weed out a software issue. If you’re still having problems after that I would visit an Apple Store.
I would hope it isn't normal. I have already wiped phone completely and installed fresh from iTunes. I usually always start my new iPhones off as new just for cleaning up purposes. Went to Apple and was told issues should be addressed in upcoming iOS updates.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Share sheet? If we are talking about the thumbnail icon that shows in the bottom left after taking a screenshot, I second this. I too have this issue. I've actually had it since my 7 Plus, though I haven't heard of anyone around here experiencing the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro