How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I spotted one last night at Texas Roadhouse. There was a young couple.... the guy had the X. He was so focused on it, that it must be new! I hope so at least, because he was not paying any attention to his girlfriend/wife. If it was a first date, I doubt there will be a second! Ha!

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I was at a Japanese Hibachi style restaurant today and out of the 8 of us sitting at the table (most of us strangers to each other), 6 of us had an iPhone X.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
A quick ‘notch’ update: I’ve seen a couple more iPhone X’s out and about recently, the first sighting was at a local cafe, and the second one was while I was riding the bus. Both times my being able to spot them was due to the notch...
#NotchRules

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have just completely taken for granted how well, overall, the contemporary iPhones work. iMessage is HUGE, especially for me since I use a bunch of different iOS devices.

You don’t think you’ll have hairline scratches after a while or would they just not bother you, should they ever occur?

I've had my 6s Plus since September 25 2015, and don't see any scratches of any kind on the screen. I'm a retired homebody. Don't get out much, and when I do, I'm very careful with my phone. I never put it in the same pocket with keys, coins or anything. My main concern is dropping it and the screen shattering. I did drop it face down in a restaurant that had a linoleum over concrete slab floor. The owner was there and picked it up, turned it over and showed me no damage. LOL I was thankful for the Otterbox Commuter.

Couver81

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I love phone watching on transit. I've seen two Xs so far. The screen is lovely. You do notice the horns but honestly they don't seem like a distraction to me.

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Well my brother has one so I se that all the time. Apart from that I have seen one or two in a Best Buy. I have seen a lot more 8's and 8 pluses

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Another day, another iPhone X spotted while riding the bus....
This time I wasn’t able to see the front of the phone, however, the camera position on the back of the X clearly stood out. Still....
#NotchRules

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have yet to see even one X in my area. I don't know anyone here who has one. Most here seem satisfied with their 6/7/8 series iPhones. I still see a few 5s. I think the high price of the X has a lot to do with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR