How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Every day. I'm in Chicago/Chicagoland area and take public transportation to work so I see them quite often on my train ride. I'm also the Blackberry Enterprise admin and we have about 80 iPhone Xs on our server.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Not a sighting of mine of one out and about, but I’m currently watching NFL Live and Steve Young was on on remote, and when they cut back to him he had his arms raised with him holding a X in his hand.... #NotchRules

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Went to our local "snob" mall today outside of Detroit and saw dozens of them.

I saw one kid in the Chick-Fil-A line that couldnt have been more than 13 with one. At first I figured it was his parents until I caught a glimpse of the lego batman wallpaper and no parents in sight.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Went to our local "snob" mall today outside of Detroit and saw dozens of them.

I saw one kid in the Chick-Fil-A line that couldnt have been more than 13 with one. At first I figured it was his parents until I caught a glimpse of the lego batman wallpaper and no parents in sight.

“snob” mall

Kids shouldn’t be having such a phone at a young age IMO.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
“snob” mall

Kids shouldn’t be having such a phone at a young age IMO.

Theres 2 sides of the mall connected by a bridge that goes over a 6 lane road.

The north side is for the normal folk.

The south side is for the rich and famous folk. This is where youll find our local celebrities and mass amounts of fur coats.

Sometimes I like to go to the south side with a pretzel (bought on the north side of course) and walk around in some torn jeans and work boots. This really freaks the south siders out but its worth it to see Kate Upton. Sadly she moved to Houston.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Theres 2 sides of the mall connected by a bridge that goes over a 6 lane road.

The north side is for the normal folk.

The south side is for the rich and famous folk. This is where youll find our local celebrities and mass amounts of fur coats.

Sometimes I like to go to the south side with a pretzel (bought on the north side of course) and walk around in some torn jeans and work boots. This really freaks the south siders out but its worth it to see Kate Upton. Sadly she moved to Houston.

Are you talking about Somerset?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I spotted two more at my local gym today, I ask they where former iPhone 7 users who upgraded and so far they love the iPhone X.

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Every day. I'm in Chicago/Chicagoland area and take public transportation to work so I see them quite often on my train ride. I'm also the Blackberry Enterprise admin and we have about 80 iPhone Xs on our server.

Has anyone used the new Blackberry Android’s at your work? I have an iPhone 7 for my personal use and a Blackberry KeyOne for my business use. Love both of them.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone used the new Blackberry Android’s at your work? I have an iPhone 7 for my personal use and a Blackberry KeyOne for my business use. Love both of them.

There are a couple and I have one for testing as well. Was definitely surprised how well that device works.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
One or two.... a family member has one... he was in town from LA. I also saw one at an Apple Store workshop, but I'm not sure that counts! :D

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I saw a co-worker with one this morning but she wasn’t happy and said she wished she’d kept her 7. While we both agreed the X “was not all it’s cracked up to be” I don’t actually regret getting mine like she does. She said hers has been freezing up and what not. I have not had any performance issues other than Face ID has not been working as well on this silver X as it seems to on my sg X. What I DID notice but not comment on was that she didn’t have a screen protector. Ouch. That kinda made me cringe a bit.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I saw a co-worker with one this morning but she wasn’t happy and said she wished she’d kept her 7. While we both agreed the X “was not all it’s cracked up to be” I don’t actually regret getting mine like she does. She said hers has been freezing up and what not. I have not had any performance issues other than Face ID has not been working as well on this silver X as it seems to on my sg X. What I DID notice but not comment on was that she didn’t have a screen protector. Ouch. That kinda made me cringe a bit.

The freezing up is likely not the phone. Probably the OS. iOS 11 still has issues for some. I don't use a screen protector on my 6s Plus. I might if I were a woman and put it in a purse a lot. I find it more important to use a protective case.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have just completely taken for granted how well, overall, the contemporary iPhones work. iMessage is HUGE, especially for me since I use a bunch of different iOS devices.

I don't use a screen protector on my 6s Plus. I might if I were a woman and put it in a purse a lot. I find it more important to use a protective case.

You don’t think you’ll have hairline scratches after a while or would they just not bother you, should they ever occur?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73