How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X’s Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’

A lady at my gym has one. She carries it without a case and leaves it at the front table when she works out, usually face down. Makes me cringe every time I see it.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I spotted recently a guest in the lobby seating area I was sitting in with a SG X with what appeared to be a Pink Sand silicone case on it. She was making use of it, so I’m guessing that she had updated to 11.2 or wasn’t affected by the 11.1.2 respring/boot loop issue.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site

I finally saw one yesterday at work. My customer had one. She was a cute young trendy. First on I have seen in someone’s hand besides my wife.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I honestly still have only seen mine and the one guy at my last job. Weird

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Finally saw two this evening. In a matter of 10 minutes at the same place. First I’ve seen any in wild other than my own.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I still haven't seen any. But then, I don't look to see what phone someone is carrying.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Looking at one right now.
The owner is a cute lady, so I can’t look any longer than socially appropriate.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I have not been counting but I would say I've seen about 5-6 in addition to the one family member and one friend that has one. So I guess about 8.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I haven’t seen one in Indonesia except for mine, my Dad’s and Uncle’s. It’s a dope feeling hahahaha.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Finally saw one a couple days ago. Guy had the saddle brown leather case. Very nice.

amzi160586

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
iPhone X’s Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’

Seen a few a Friday on my commute home from work - surprisingly all those that I saw were not using cases

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site

Sat next to a guy at the Preds game last night who had one. He said he got it about a week ago and really likes his. He went on to say he didn’t think it was a huge difference than his 7.

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

One store I delivered to in Ohio said he has one. Was happy that he had a better iPhone than mine. Until I told him I had the 256 and he has only the 64. Wasn’t happy. But who cares it’s still the X. That’s what matters.

I don’t see personally how your going to see Xs out in the wild. You’re going to have to stare at people’s phones to really see it. Might be trouble for some people. It’s not as easy to spot as AirPods.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

So, I’ve seen a few more people with iPhone X’s recently. My latest sighting was at the movie theater yesterday, a person seated in front of me was using their phone before the start of the movie. If you’re wondering how I could spot a X in a darkened theater... well their screen was on, and when it went to a white background you couldn’t miss the notch on it, lol. For good or for bad I think that the notch is here to stay for awhile, as it gives a certain distinctiveness to the X’s and future devices (imo).

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Co-worker has one, and I saw someone reading from one during a Q&A in a youtube video (car related, wouldn't be surprising if it was tech channel). Other than that I haven't seen any other than my wife's.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

So, I’ve seen a few more people with iPhone X’s recently. My latest sighting was at the movie theater yesterday, a person seated in front of me was using their phone before the start of the movie. If you’re wondering how I could spot a X in a darkened theater... well their screen was on, and when it went to a white background you couldn’t miss the notch on it, lol. For good or for bad I think that the notch is here to stay for awhile, as it gives a certain distinctiveness to the X’s and future devices (imo).

I’ve been seeing more X’s too, it seems like people are starting to get their hands on it since it’s been out for a month now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox