How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've only seen one. I was in line waiting to go into a class at the gym when the lady beside me took out her phone because she was getting a FaceTime call from her dad lol.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I was with a group of friends a few weeks ago. 4 of them had an iPX, LOL.
Pure Pressure. So, I then upgraded too, haha. Seen a few others here and there.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’ve seen a few more X’s recently, one was @ a Best Buy - I was over in the headphone aisles looking around for something new, when I encountered a fellow shopper who had their X out, with the screen side up the notch makes them easy to spot.
A couple of other times I’ve seen them @ a Starbucks that I frequent. The second time I spotted one, I mentioned something to the gentleman how we had something in common (besides waiting for our beverages) and got to talking briefly about our experiences with them. He seemed lukewarm to FaceID, as it doesn’t work for him when he’s wearing his sunglasses, he said that his wife has better luck with hers as far as FaceID goes...
Again, spotted that he had one by the notch.
#NotchRules

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've seen a few people while shopping in Best Buy with them. Other places few and far between.

I also do not see many Apple watches out in the wild.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Surprisingly, I have yet to see one. I've had a few folks ask me about mine.

I do see LOTS of Apple watches and AirPods.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Spotted two more while at lunch yesterday at my local watering hole, ask the folks how they like the device and they both liked the gestures and neither one missed the home button. One lady had bought hers on the launch day and her friend has had hers for about a month. Both had nothing but good things to say about the device, I also let them know about the iMore forums and told them it's a great resource for information on Apple products.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This isn't actually seeing the X in the wild, but Josh McKown (Jets quarterback) electronically signed his new contract...on his iPhone X.[BOX]McKown iPhine X.jpg[/BOX]

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods