Incipio DualPro case

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
I know people have talked cases to death in other threads.... I bought an Incipio DualPro case when I ordered my X from Verizon.... Haven't seen many talk about this brand.

I ordered it because this is the case I had with my iPhone 6 and I loved it. The one I have for my iPhone X seems to have a more slippery finish.

I am tempted to go with an Apple silicon case as it looks light and I would think it would have a good grip.

Anyone own an Incipio case? I know people love the Apple cases, but will the silicon case have a good grip? I dont really drop my phone much.. but that is because I usually have a case that doesn't slip out of my hand and unfortunately this Incipio case for my iPhone X doesn't make me feel secure.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven’t used Incipio since my iPhone 5. With one exception. I had an Incipio Sport Reprieve for my 7 Plus and I didn’t like it. I’m not really a fan of Incipio anymore, but I know others still really like them. The Apple Silicone cases have very good grip and don’t stick to jeans pockets like other silicone cases do, they grab but don’t stick. They will wear over time though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73