Time doesn't show AM or PM

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
How am I suppose to know if it is day or night with this phone. Haha...

Sorry. I'm so excited to have found this forum. I have been watching YouTube Videos for a month.... but It's nice to be able to talk directly with others that own... or are going to own an iPhone X.

I'm done for the night and thanks for everyone that has responded to me and made me feel welcome.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I’m used to it enough I never noticed. You could switch to 24 hour clock. Other than that, I don’t think you can see AM and PM. Maybe someone else knows something I don’t though.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Sorry. I'm so excited to have found this forum. I have been watching YouTube Videos for a month.... but It's nice to be able to talk directly with others that own... or are going to own an iPhone X.

I'm done for the night and thanks for everyone that has responded to me and made me feel welcome.

It’s great to hear that you are really enjoying by your new iPhone X, and we appreciate you becoming a member here at iMore. As you can see, we try to be very welcoming and eager to assist. With that in mind, we hope you’ll be here with us a while. In the meantime, have a happy Thanksgiving, sir.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

Easy if the phone reads 2:00 and it is dark outside then that would be morning. And if it is light out at that time it would be afternoon.

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
Actually... I do live in Alaska but I travel to space for work... So I guess I am just screwed.. I will have to return the iPhone X on my next trip back to earth.. ;)

I hope everyone knows this whole thread is just for fun and not serious..... You never know these days.....

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Actually... I do live in Alaska but I travel to space for work... So I guess I am just screwed.. I will have to return the iPhone X on my next trip back to earth.. ;)

I hope everyone knows this whole thread is just for fun and not serious..... You never know these days.....

HAHA!
Funny.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Even though my dad was military, and I grew up in a military town I do not use military time. 12 hour time feels more normal to me. It could be because that's what I was taught in school, and what my kids were taught in school. I could learn it though if it was necessary.