For those that are over 50... (like me, lol)... I want to share this... I do love technology.... but if you have trouble seeing up close and don't want an iPhone Plus size phone.... The X is the way to go.

Yes... It is an amazing piece of technology and incredibly beautiful... But it is also very practical.
    Just_Me_D and nr2d like this.
    11-21-2017 08:00 PM
    It’s the perfect size for a lot of consumers.
    The form factor is great, and the display is amazing!
    11-21-2017 08:00 PM
    Yes agreed.. I think my point was.. I know alot of people that are just discounting the X as they feel it is for techies... and they think they need the plus because they need the screen size.. when all they are really getting is phone size.
    11-21-2017 08:06 PM
    For those that are over 50... (like me, lol)... I want to share this... I do love technology.... but if you have trouble seeing up close and don't want an iPhone Plus size phone.... The X is the way to go.

Yes... It is an amazing piece of technology and incredibly beautiful... But it is also very practical.
    Like you, I am “over 50” and love technology. My eyesight is definitely not what it used to be........I agree with you in that the display of the iPhone X should be an excellent alternative to people who may be wondering if they should go with the size of the iPhone 8 Plus instead. For me personally, I went from an iPhone 7 Plus to an iPhone 8 before opting to get the iPhone X. The display of the iPhone 8 was sufficient for ‘me’, but then again, I wear glasses full time. Anyway, I’m glad you’re enjoying your iPhone X, sir, and congratulations on getting it.
    11-21-2017 08:18 PM
    I am 61 and need all the screen real estate I can get. The iPhone plus was too big and the X seems to be the perfect forum factor for me.

I have big hands and I can reach anywhere on the phone to use the gestures without straining my hand or fingers. I also love to be able to use the device effectively with one hand.

So far I have used the iPhone X as my daily driver since I received it on the official launch day. I feel I made a great investment and the cost of the device hasn’t bothered me one bit.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-21-2017 08:24 PM
    Like you, I’m an “over 50” and love technology. My eyesight is definitely not what it used to be........I agree with you in that the display of the iPhone X should be an excellent alternative to people who may be wondering if they should go with the size of the iPhone 8 Plus instead. For me personally, I went from an iPhone 7 Plus to an iPhone 8 before opting to get the iPhone X. The display of the iPhone 8 was sufficient for ‘me’, but then again, I wear glasses full time. Anyway, I’m glad you’re enjoying your iPhone X, sir, and congratulations on getting it.
    I was a late adopter of an apple product.. I started with an iPhone 4. Actually I started with an original iPad which moved me to an iPhone. Then I upgraded religiously until I got my iPhone 6.. and I stalled lol.. So i moved from an iPhone 6 to a X... Very dramatic change and the processor jump alone has blown me away. So yes, I am enjoying ;-) Thanks
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-21-2017 08:26 PM