iPhone X is not only amazing technology.. It is also very practical.

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
For those that are over 50... (like me, lol)... I want to share this... I do love technology.... but if you have trouble seeing up close and don't want an iPhone Plus size phone.... The X is the way to go.

Yes... It is an amazing piece of technology and incredibly beautiful... But it is also very practical.

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
Yes agreed.. I think my point was.. I know alot of people that are just discounting the X as they feel it is for techies... and they think they need the plus because they need the screen size.. when all they are really getting is phone size.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those that are over 50... (like me, lol)... I want to share this... I do love technology.... but if you have trouble seeing up close and don't want an iPhone Plus size phone.... The X is the way to go.

Yes... It is an amazing piece of technology and incredibly beautiful... But it is also very practical.

Like you, I am “over 50” and love technology. My eyesight is definitely not what it used to be........I agree with you in that the display of the iPhone X should be an excellent alternative to people who may be wondering if they should go with the size of the iPhone 8 Plus instead. For me personally, I went from an iPhone 7 Plus to an iPhone 8 before opting to get the iPhone X. The display of the iPhone 8 was sufficient for ‘me’, but then again, I wear glasses full time. Anyway, I’m glad you’re enjoying your iPhone X, sir, and congratulations on getting it.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I am 61 and need all the screen real estate I can get. The iPhone plus was too big and the X seems to be the perfect forum factor for me.

I have big hands and I can reach anywhere on the phone to use the gestures without straining my hand or fingers. I also love to be able to use the device effectively with one hand.

So far I have used the iPhone X as my daily driver since I received it on the official launch day. I feel I made a great investment and the cost of the device hasn’t bothered me one bit.

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
Like you, I’m an “over 50” and love technology. My eyesight is definitely not what it used to be........I agree with you in that the display of the iPhone X should be an excellent alternative to people who may be wondering if they should go with the size of the iPhone 8 Plus instead. For me personally, I went from an iPhone 7 Plus to an iPhone 8 before opting to get the iPhone X. The display of the iPhone 8 was sufficient for ‘me’, but then again, I wear glasses full time. Anyway, I’m glad you’re enjoying your iPhone X, sir, and congratulations on getting it.

I was a late adopter of an apple product.. I started with an iPhone 4. Actually I started with an original iPad which moved me to an iPhone. Then I upgraded religiously until I got my iPhone 6.. and I stalled lol.. So i moved from an iPhone 6 to a X... Very dramatic change and the processor jump alone has blown me away. So yes, I am enjoying ;-) Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73