I don’t agree. Like I don’t agree with most of what you’ve been saying in this thread.
    LOL, I would love to justify my $1000 purchase and its easy to get defensive when someone says something negative about it. Still a good phone, but it has flaws.

Usage is not Screen on time

LMGTFY
    11-19-2017 09:52 PM
    LOL, I would love to justify my $1000 purchase and its easy to get defensive when someone says something negative about it. Still a good phone, but it has flaws.

Usage is not Screen on time

LMGTFY
    I don’t have the iPhone X. Nor will I get it.
    There is nothing to justify for me, here.

There is clearly something wrong with either an app, or your device in general.

Try to determine which app that is.
    If there is no app causing this, make an appointment with Apple Store and have them check it out.

You should not suffer horrible battery life.
    11-19-2017 09:59 PM
    I don’t have the iPhone X. Nor will I get it.
    There is nothing to justify for me, here.

There is clearly something wrong with either an app, or your device in general.

If there is no app causing this, make an appointment with Apple Store and have them check it out.

You should not suffer horrible battery life.
    Not sure why we are even going back in forth if you don't even have the device...
    11-19-2017 10:00 PM
    Not sure why we are even going back in forth if you don't even have the device...
    Because everything what you’ve been saying points to a faulty app.. And frankly, I’m starting to believe that you’re stressing the X out beyond what’s ‘normal’ use and expect it to last a day.

You can’t have both. And not having the device doesn’t disqualify me from knowing stuff.
    11-19-2017 10:05 PM
    Because everything what you’ve been saying points to a faulty app.. And frankly, I’m starting to believe that you’re stressing the X out beyond what’s ‘normal’ use and expect it to last a day.

You can’t have both. And not having the device doesn’t disqualify me from knowing stuff.
    That's what your supposed to do with my new phones. Max everything, wi-fi off. Throw everything that you can at it and see how it performs. These phone companies can charge a premium, and supposedly throw in top tier specs, but there is always something that gets done wrong, and in its this case, its the mediocre battery life. I'm not paying a premium to use my phone at lower tier settings...that's like being on a 2gb data plan, or the carrier capping your youtube at 720p, while you have a Quad HD display....
    11-19-2017 10:09 PM
    Just want to clarify that they are all terrible suggestions. I use my phone with max brightness, LTE, true tone off and auto-brightness off. That's why its being chewed and that is why I'm ignoring your silly suggestions. Haven't seen brightness mentioned anywhere... I've been using my Pixel all day, but my X has been idle connected to wifi. If it were my apps, then why am I at 98% with 10 hours of standby?
    Just as I said I would, I turn off auto brightness and turned it up to 100%, I even turned off True Tone, how anyone can use a phone that way is beyond me. It was killing my eyes so I only did it for an hour. That included Instagram/Snapchat videos, plenty of white screens, and a 10 minute YouTube video. I used it for most of the hour and I only lost 25% battery life.

11-19-2017 10:48 PM
    My brightness is a little above half with True Tone on. It seems to get good battery life. But since I’ve only had it for a day and a half and been working i haven’t been able to test it yet.

I’ve been listening to what all of you have been saying and some of the points have been good. I haven’t done any beta testing so I couldn’t go into that.
    11-19-2017 11:26 PM
    Posts screenshots of battery being "fantastic" while brightness is clearly at 15%. Yup, great battery
    Thanks! I use auto brightness, works great.
    11-20-2017 05:03 AM
    This has gone on long enough. Move on!
    pkcable likes this.
    11-20-2017 05:04 AM
    I already posted what app it was. It's a known issue with an app that has been used heavily on his phone
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-20-2017 05:04 AM
85 ... 234