Who’s using their iPhone X without a case?

Jaidyn Belbin

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
The Silver iPhone X is one of the most beautiful iPhones ever in my opinion. Right up there with the 4 and 5.

I know it’s expensive, but it feels such a shame to put it in a case, probably more than any other iPhone I’ve owned before.

So, who’s using theirs as Jony Ive intended?

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I want to but just can't. I am very familiar with stainless and glass. They damage to easily for me to chance it and whenever I have tech that shows wear I have to get rid of it.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I really want to but with the finger prints, glass and expense it will remain in a case. Albeit a very thin case.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Not at the moment but I'm planning to acquire a Rhino Mod case asap and run it in bumper mode 99% of the time. So the only thing that will be hidden is the stainless ring around the edge.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
As of last night I transitioned to caseless. I used my aubergine leather Apple case while I adjusted to the smaller size.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I am caseless for now. I love the look and feel. Not sure how much longer I can go without giving in to fear and covering it up.

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I’ve purchased two cases and a bumper and basically took each of them off within an hour. Returned them all to Best Buy. I just hate cases. No case for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve purchased two cases and a bumper and basically took each of them off within an hour. Returned them all to Best Buy. I just hate cases. No case for me.

(Laughing)....I didn’t even last that long. 10 minutes TOPS!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
*♂️ hate cases with a passion and even though I do plan on buying an  silicone case I won’t be using it on my phone that often LOL.