Who’s using their iPhone X without a case?

eyesopen1111

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm going caseless with my IPhone X! I always go au natural with my phones. If something bad happens, the T-Mobile protection plan, which includes Apple Care, will repair it for a price that won’t break the bank.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I tend to keep it naked around the house, but suits up in Apple leather when I leave. I don’t like the wobble as it rests on its back when naked. The glass is too delicate and I don’t care for scratches. Does feel nice naked though...

elron24

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
My phone is under the merciful hands of Rhinoshield Impact Protection both front and back. Keeping it naked while waiting for my Spigen Rugged Crystal Case on Tuesday. I'm cool with it being naked but what worries me most are the stainless steel side and camera bump getting scratches.

QUESTION: Has anyone tried putting a tempered glass protector on the camera bump?

Mark1112

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
To much of an investment, my x is beautiful, in or out of my case. The beauty of my phone, is it’s flawless functionality. I’m keeping that protected with a top of line case.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a weird idea (please correct me if I'm wrong), in my opinion, an iPhone wearing a case is like a pet wear clothes.
IT'S GONNA FEEL HOT!!
And also I like the natural touch of the iPhone itself. For someone who thinks it is slippery, you will get used to it once you go caseless:)

Like you, I prefer to carry my devices as-is, but I can understand the fears others have that lead them to putting it in a case.

vhl71

Feb 26, 2018
Visit site
I did for about a couple of months. I’ve never broken a phone in all these years. But after a night out I woke up to see my back glass shattered!! Don’t know how it has happened.
Luckily I got the iPhone X replaced under warranty by Apple store and now I’ve the Apple leather case as well as a slim transparent case which shows off the beauty of the phone. I bought the leather case only yesterday and liking it so far.
Ideally I don’t want any case , but can’t do the same mistake twice!!

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I did for about a couple of months. I’ve never broken a phone in all these years. But after a night out I woke up to see my back glass shattered!! Don’t know how it has happened.
Luckily I got the iPhone X replaced under warranty by Apple store and now I’ve the Apple leather case as well as a slim transparent case which shows off the beauty of the phone. I bought the leather case only yesterday and liking it so far.
Ideally I don’t want any case , but can’t do the same mistake twice!!

Sounds like a pretty wild night out 🤣

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So I've decided to live on the wild side. I've been a case proponent for a LONG time. Over this past week I've had my phone without a case and I love the look. So I'm going to live on the wild side for a bit and go caseless. I'll continue to wear one whenever I go to the bars, pools/swim parks, vacation or any type of event with a lot of people (those tend to be the places I get more nervous about protecting my device). But aside from that, while I'm out and about, at home or at work...I'll be caseless.

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
The problem for me in going case-less is not while using it or while in the pocket, but it's when I have to set it down that I am always having to be conscience of what or where I can place it. That reason alone has me using a very thin case just so I can throw it down anywhere but still retain the good looks.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I've decided to live on the wild side. I've been a case proponent for a LONG time. Over this past week I've had my phone without a case and I love the look. So I'm going to live on the wild side for a bit and go caseless. I'll continue to wear one whenever I go to the bars, pools/swim parks, vacation or any type of event with a lot of people (those tend to be the places I get more nervous about protecting my device). But aside from that, while I'm out and about, at home or at work...I'll be caseless.

Don’t come back in a couple of weeks and tell us your phone was somehow smashed...(laughing)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Don’t come back in a couple of weeks and tell us your phone was somehow smashed...(laughing)

Lol. If it happens, I'll be sure to blame Apple, the forums, the air and all things in between before I blame myself!

Or better yet, I'll say it was on my night stand over night and when I woke up it was smashed. :laughing:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol. If it happens, I'll be sure to blame Apple, the forums, the air and all things in between before I blame myself!

Or better yet, I'll say it was on my night stand over night and when I woke up it was smashed. :laughing:

(Laughing)....You’re sick!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro