Who’s using their iPhone X without a case?

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I’m also thinking that the scratches add some character to my phone, also after the first scratch I totally stopped to worry about it being damaged. So I’m kind of happy on how the phone looks today
Scratches added character? Who you must be an extremely positive guy

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m also thinking that the scratches add some character to my phone, also after the first scratch I totally stopped to worry about it being damaged. So I’m kind of happy on how the phone looks today

It does add character to the phone and it shows that you’ve enjoyed the device the way it’s meant to be.

Alex Barrera

May 22, 2013
Visit site
What about resale value ?
I’m selling all of my iPhone at a decent price mostly because they absolutely pristine.

It’s easy and that’s the way I’ve sold my older iPhones, i offer the buyer to pay a replacement using Apple Care+ (or if the buyer don’t want to, they use the phone in the current condition) so technically I’m selling a new device with still one repair left and extended warranty

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
It’s easy and that’s the way I’ve sold my older iPhones, i offer the buyer to pay a replacement using Apple Care+ (or if the buyer don’t want to, they use the phone in the current condition) so technically I’m selling a new device with still one repair left and extended warranty
Well, you are still losing money that way...

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Ditto I am always changing phones Android and IOS. So cases make sure that they are immaculate during the sale.
This always puzzles me: how can someone keep switching between iOS and Android ?
I invested quite a lot of money in Apple ecosystem (apps, services, hardware) it’s not like I’m going to switch easily every year or two.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
This always puzzles me: how can someone keep switching between iOS and Android ?
I invested quite a lot of money in Apple ecosystem (apps, services, hardware) it’s not like I’m going to switch easily every year or two.

I don't switch every year or two. I use both at the same time.I am currently using an IPhone X and Pixel 2.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I tried using it without a case at home, phone feels great in hand..... BUT that thing is slippery!! It would not stay on the arm rest of the couch, it kept sliding down and wanting to fall. So just gonna leave a case on it

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
When I go caseless I at least have a skin on the phone and then sometimes I’ll throw a bumper on it too. Anyway, I just uploaded a video to my YouTube channel TECH-FIGHTER of the Nova Bumper with a dBrand dragon skin. Check it out and let me know what you think. The combo looks fabulous IMO. I think some of you who go caseless might actually enjoy at least the skin.

https://youtu.be/PuwqFhG2CMY

mcg3745

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
When I go caseless I at least have a skin on the phone and then sometimes I’ll throw a bumper on it too. Anyway, I just uploaded a video to my YouTube channel TECH-FIGHTER of the Nova Bumper with a dBrand dragon skin. Check it out and let me know what you think. The combo looks fabulous IMO. I think some of you who go caseless might actually enjoy at least the skin.

https://youtu.be/PuwqFhG2CMY

That setup looks great and nice video also!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR