Who’s using their iPhone X without a case?

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
if i had the silver it would be very tempting for me because it feels but nicer than the space gray i think with the painted bezel.

But with my one year old daughter always grabbing at my phone and it taking spills there is no way i can go caseless.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
100% naked silver 256gb!! i have asurion vzw and applecare on it. its a lot easier to hold than the plus and i just love holding this masterpiece! no way im putting it in a case..

I think your only allowed 2-3 breaks on your phone with AppleCare, then I think your on your own.

I’m not completely sure on this. I could be wrong. Haven’t really checked on this.

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I think your only allowed 2-3 breaks on your phone with AppleCare, then I think your on your own.

I’m not completely sure on this. I could be wrong. Haven’t really checked on this.

yes, youre correct! its 2 screen replacements for $99.. after the 2nd i will prolly put it in a case tho lol

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a new Silver X as it was the color I really wanted and should have chosen when I did my 3am pre-order on the 27th, but I will still use a case and have been looking for cases that show off how nice the Silver looks.

themousee

Dec 1, 2017
Visit site
I've used mine without a case since day one. Fell of the nightstand yesterday and now there's a crack on the back. Least it's not that visible unless you look at it from an angle. Need to be more careful with it from now on. IMG_0932.JPG

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Only reason I got apple care this time around. I can use it naked, and if anything happens I can just pay the 99 fee to replace it if it ever breaks. Not a bad deal.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've started going caseless while at home. The likelihood of me dropping and shattering my device at home is very, very, very low considering its either falling between couch cushions or on the carpet. But I NEVER leave the house without my X being in a case. Too paranoid to risk that.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I've used mine without a case since day one. Fell of the nightstand yesterday and now there's a crack on the back. Least it's not that visible unless you look at it from an angle. Need to be more careful with it from now on.

Wow! Do you have tile or hardwood in your bedroom or something? I pulled mine off my desk onto the carpet the first day when my desk chair caught the cable after I had plugged it in to restore my 7+'s backup to it and I nearly had a heart attack cause I think it also bounced off my PC tower which is heavy duty steel and was right under it under my desk but no issues at all with the phone after.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I've started going caseless while at home. The likelihood of me dropping and shattering my device at home is very, very, very low considering its either falling between couch cushions or on the carpet. But I NEVER leave the house without my X being in a case. Too paranoid to risk that.

I do once in a while but I have to be really careful because most of my downstairs is all tile floors. Even the living room with the large rug over it there's no real cushion from that.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I haven't gone caseless since my LG V10 battle tank a few years ago. I grabbed the X on a whim last night so I was not prepared. I got a clear bumper case at the (shudder!) carrier store when I got the phone... ouch. Just plain ouch lol. Currently scouring Amazon for a decent wallet style flip case.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I’m caseless 99% of the time, but I found a case by ESR that is extremely low profile but also protective and - most importantly- matches the phone. I’m really happy with it so far.

b7c952e393fc4549ff080bb6cf3a731b.jpg
64d850bb091d7edba2c5970ae7611396.jpg
167f8193d92b8099bfa6decd467f292e.jpg

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been really tempted to do so, I even have AppleCare, but still I have a case on at all times. Maybe after a few months I may brave it and go caseless, the phone is just too beautiful to hide behind a case. Some have recommended those really thin cases like Peel, but I just use the Apple silicone cases, which I love.

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
1e9b07d3e9ad316a32c3c4ef0f6be037.jpg
I am! No way can I keep a case on this. I have a couple for rare occasions but it’s way too beautiful so I bought these instead and love them. Can barely tell they’re there.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been really tempted to do so, I even have AppleCare, but still I have a case on at all times. Maybe after a few months I may brave it and go caseless, the phone is just too beautiful to hide behind a case. Some have recommended those really thin cases like Peel, but I just use the Apple silicone cases, which I love.

I love Apple cases too.
Simple, fits perfectly and looks great.

Alex Barrera

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I’ve been using mine without any protection or babying it and so far I think it have been aged pretty well.

P.S. I am using it caseless since I have purchased Apple Care+

IMG_0325.JPGIMG_0324.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro