I got my X on launch day, dressed it up with a x-Doria defense lux case and Tozo edge to edge screen protector including the “notch”( FD and gestures work perfectly).
    I really enjoy all the phone has to offer but it’s time to use it normally. Although I’m not sure I can keep from fondling it inappropriately and looking at it lovingly often. Do I need a mental health evaluation?
    nr2d and Rocket_Girl like this.
    11-14-2017 06:32 PM
    I think we all might need a mental health evaluation for spending so much money. Ha!
    xanadome, ivanwi11iams and libra89 like this.
    11-14-2017 07:04 PM
    ....Although I’m not sure I can keep from fondling it inappropriately and looking at it lovingly often. Do I need a mental health evaluation?
    With a comment like that, Heck yeah, you need to go see Dr. Somebody as soon as yesterday! Stop snorting that Dummy Dust while you're at it......
    11-14-2017 07:10 PM
    With a comment like that, Heck yeah, you need to go see Dr. Somebody as soon as yesterday! Stop snorting that Dummy Dust while you're at it......
    Don't know why, but reading Dr. Somebody made me literally lol.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-14-2017 07:12 PM
    Don't know why, but reading Dr. Somebody made me literally lol.
    (laughing).....it's an old school phrase from my childhood that I still use to this day.
    11-14-2017 07:14 PM
    (laughing).....it's an old school phrase from my childhood that I still use to this day.
    Never heard it. I may have to steal it though.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-14-2017 07:21 PM
    Never heard it. I may have to steal it though.
    Go for it!.....
    msm0511 likes this.
    11-14-2017 07:23 PM
    I don't think the Honeymoon is over, at least not for me.
    However, Sunday will be my two weeks. So, let's see if I make it to Monday; no going back then...
    nr2d and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-14-2017 08:47 PM
    A part of me is feeling like the honeymoon is over. While I really enjoy using the iPhone X and the size of the device, there are some things I miss about Android that I really wish was present on iOS, but that's neither here nor there. My biggest complaint about the X itself are the gestures. Some of them don't make it any easier to navigate the device. Closing apps feels like a chore, as well as swiping down the control center and notification shade once the phone is unlocked. It's not very intuitive. I get why Apple designed it that way, but it's not an enjoyable, intuitive experience.

The battery life on the device is just "okay" also. I feel like the 8 Plus had longer battery life. In mid-afternoon, I'm reaching for the charger just to make sure I can last the rest of the night.
    11-16-2017 01:42 PM
    I have had mine since the official launch day and I find myself liking the device the more I use it.

Honeymoon over!! Not for me and everyone I have showed the X to and let them play with it. They wish they had one.
    Just_Me_D and nr2d like this.
    11-16-2017 05:34 PM
    A part of me is feeling like the honeymoon is over. While I really enjoy using the iPhone X and the size of the device, there are some things I miss about Android that I really wish was present on iOS, but that's neither here nor there. My biggest complaint about the X itself are the gestures. Some of them don't make it any easier to navigate the device. Closing apps feels like a chore, as well as swiping down the control center and notification shade once the phone is unlocked. It's not very intuitive. I get why Apple designed it that way, but it's not an enjoyable, intuitive experience.

The battery life on the device is just "okay" also. I feel like the 8 Plus had longer battery life. In mid-afternoon, I'm reaching for the charger just to make sure I can last the rest of the night.
    I feel like you can never be happy with one device. You seem to always get the latest and greatest and say how great it is until you get bored with it. The X is the best iPhone made to date. What are you missing on Android? You will go back to android for a month and then we will see you again back on here saying you missed the simplicity and how well the iPhone works along with iMessage, FaceTime, etc...
    Peaco likes this.
    11-16-2017 05:52 PM
    I feel like you can never be happy with one device. You seem to always get the latest and greatest and say how great it is until you get bored with it. The X is the best iPhone made to date. What are you missing on Android? You will go back to android for a month and then we will see you again back on here saying you missed the simplicity and how well the iPhone works along with iMessage, FaceTime, etc...
    You're right. I need one Android phone and one iPhone in my rotation. If I get bored with one, I can move on over to the other.

What I miss about Android is customization. And drag and drop for files. And Samsung Pay (not Android per se, but...).

The blue Note 8 came out today...
    11-16-2017 06:59 PM
    I have had mine since the official launch day and I find myself liking the device the more I use it.

It’s the same for me, sir....
    bakron1 and DarkKnight08 like this.
    11-16-2017 07:32 PM
    I had mine since launch day and I still can’t get over how sexy this device is, and how close to perfect it is.
    robinhelene, bakron1 and nr2d like this.
    11-16-2017 07:36 PM