let me tell you a case as good as apple leather case but 2 more card slots

dallaslaventurasucks

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
Usually, I just use a leather slipcase for my phones, in order to protect them while they are in my pocket. However, since the "X" has a glass rear screen, I wanted to add a bit more protection. I looked at a number of wallet cases at amazon, and this case gained my attention as I thought apple made some wallet snap on case.
I didn't like the extra bulk (you might not mind that though) and with some, the side on/off sounds toggle was hard to operate due to the thickness of the case (again a trade-off for the extra protection). For me, the case offered enough protection for my purposes, plus it has almost the same design as Apple's case, but 2 more slots for membership card, CC and cash.
The case should also help the wear and tear on the thin leather while in my pocket. Also/again, the lack of bulkiness helped to compliment the thinness of the phone. As always, your mileage may vary and you may wish for more protection. It feels very nice "in hand'.
BTW, my second choice was the Silk Case, a really good combination Silicone and PU LEATHER.

Link for leather case https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076FSC4RF?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3013675
81Io43EzCHL._SL1144_.jpg

link for the silk case
https://www.amazon.com/Silk-iPhone-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3013675
91jiV9GmsiL._SL1500_.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
You'd have to remove any cards with magstripes on them before using wireless charging. I think the Apple Leather Folio's would be a much better choice because any cards with magstripes on them would not be on the back of the case where a wireless charger could screw them up.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Personally I have always like the Apple OEM leather case. I know about the wireless charging issues, but I have been using the lightning charger for so long. I will probably pass on the wireless charger.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711