iPhone X and UPS delivery

frenzyt

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Mine waited in Zhenzhou, China for almost a week, then it flew to Korea and now back to HK!? If my Asian geography serves me well, it did a nice triangle and further away from Eastern US. Ugh.

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
Mine waited in Zhengzhou from the 24th to the 30th of November, and then went to Incheon, and now it just landed in Anchorage and the flight it is on right now is going to Louisville in a couple of hours, but UPS still says its coming this coming Wednesday. I'm betting on this Monday!

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
My Space Gray was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday, then it got pushed to Thursday, then to no delivery date, then to today (Friday), and in the last couple of hours again to unknown "due to operating conditions" whatever the heck that means. Good thing I have my Silver otherwise I'd be pulling my hair out.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
My Space Gray was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday, then it got pushed to Thursday, then to no delivery date, then to today (Friday), and in the last couple of hours again to unknown "due to operating conditions" whatever the heck that means. Good thing I have my Silver otherwise I'd be pulling my hair out.

I have some stuff caught up in this. I called and they said they got severely overwhelmed by Black Friday orders. It’s still on the way. Take comfort. My shipper confirmed a delivery date for Monday even though my tracking doesn’t reflect that yet. If you call your carrier they should be able to contact ups and sort it out.

dcdk_kn

Dec 2, 2017
Visit site

Sujay G

Mar 26, 2018
Visit site
I am from India and I have ordered iPhone X and iPhone 8 for me and my friend via PPO BOX and take 20 days to ship in India. How much day's take US delivery?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77