iPhone X and UPS delivery

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
Yes it did. although our scan times are like 30 mins or so sort but it did move yes.

I was checking FlightAware flight schedules. If everything goes well our phones should be on a UPS flight from Incheon to Anchorage in about 2 hours.

Probably different pallets, same flight. My unofficial delivery date (according to the UPS App) is this Thursday. Which flight are you tracking? UPS99?

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
Yes. I see the same thing. It’s scheduled for delivery today as well. To be honest I’m a bit skeptical if it will get delivered today. So there has been no departure scan from Louisville so far. And the next flight that leaves Louisville for my city won’t reach here till 12:00pm. So I’m a bit optimistic that it might get here but not too hopeful for today. But hey you never know right.

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
Yes. I see the same thing. It’s scheduled for delivery today as well. To be honest I’m a bit skeptical if it will get delivered today. So there has been no departure scan from Louisville so far. And the next flight that leaves Louisville for my city won’t reach here till 12:00pm. So I’m a bit optimistic that it might get here but not too hopeful for today. But hey you never know right.

I was too. Never saw a departure from KY but did arrive in IL and is now in a truck to the UPS store for me.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If you can't be home for the delivery, you can sign up with UPS and have the package held at a UPS location or in my case the UPS hub is about 5 minutes from my office so its nice to have it held there.

I just ordered a a silver X over the weekend and it shipped yesterday with delivery on Monday the 4th. One it arrives my Space Grey 256GB X will go into the market place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro